X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The News...

Rumors and signings

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

KFFL reports Tampa Bay has brought S Ken Hamlin in for a visit.Hamlin has stated that he would like to stay in the NFC and that he is strongly considering the Bucs for his new home.
    Last edited by DragonMekha; 03-18-2007, 02:01 AM.
    ~Its only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything~

Comment

"And we have Adam Schefter here to take you around the league..."

"Well Rich apparently the Eagles are looking to grab Mike Doss, Andy Reid was quoted as saying,'Doss could step in and instantly replace departed SS Mike Lewis and over current starter Sean Considine.Has the physical presence that Mike Lewis had but is a bit beter in coverage which is what the Eagles need. Since Doss is from the championship Colts,we feel he would like to go to another super bowl calibur team.Doss would get to work alongside Brian Dawkins,one of the most feared safeties and also with defensive mastermind Jim Johnson.We'd offer a 2-3 year deal.'
      The Bills are also trying to sign William Henderson and Kawika Mitchell. Henderson was the last person other than Favre to still be on the roster who was there during Green Bay's last super bowl win."
      Last edited by neko4; 03-18-2007, 01:54 PM.

Comment

per www.kffl.com

The Detroit Lions are bringing in OG Edwin Mulitalo for a visit. The team has also placed the following players on the trading block Mike Williams, Damien Woody, Kenoy Kennedy, Fernando Bryant, Jon Kitna, Josh McCown, Shaun Rogers.

www.kffl.com

Reports out of San Diego is that Michael Turner wants to start in the league this year, and the Chargers are shopping him.

Comment

(Turner is an RFA, he cant be traded until hes resigned)

Comment

JSOnline is reporting:
            Trade talks between Green Bay and Oakland. Apparently Green Bay is trying to nabb disgruntled WR, Randy Moss. Names that have been popping up in the deal. KGB,Ruvell Martin,Robert Ferguson,Corey Williams, a 3rd, a 5th and Aaron Rodgers. Apparently some combonation of the above will becom Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              (Turner is an RFA, he cant be traded until hes resigned)
              Well as soon I tender him I can trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Well as soon I tender him I can trade him.
                And then wait to see if anyone makes a deal, since you wanna trade him you will only have to wait an hour starting now at 12:50est

Comment

dana nana nuh! Sportscenter!
                  "Hi I'm Linda Cohn and we have breaking news to get to everyone, Rece."
                  "Yes, its being reported that Randy Moss will infact be going to Green Bay, for Corey Williams, a 3rd and 5th rounder. I'll now pass it to John Clayton and Sean Salisbury."

"This is a terrible move by Green Bay, Moss is nothing but a scar and Green Bay's fans have acknowledged that. Ted Thompson should have listended to them rather than trade for this washed up headache."

"Not so John, Favre himself has said he wanted Moss to come. Plus Green Bay needs a deep threat. Driver and Jennings are talented but they do not fill that void."
                  Last edited by neko4; 03-18-2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

sorry didnt realize how big that pic was gonna be

Comment

Oakland Raiders Head Coach Lane Kiffin's reaction to today's deal:

"Randy was obviously a player that didn't want to be here and we didn't want to have a player on this team that we feel was going to bring down what we're trying to get accomplished. In return we got a defensive tackle in Corey Williams who can play big minutes for us. We also added a 3rd and 5th round draft, which will help us add youth and depth at the same time. We will continue to try and developa team that Raiders' fan will be proud to follow onec again."

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Favre's Reaction

Green Bay Packer Press Conference:
                        Brett: Im glad we have Randy... I know he's done some stupid things in his past and he isn't always the hardest worker, but I think here in Green Bay he should be fine. He should be a great addition and hopefully will help us back into the playoffs.
                        Moss has chosen to change his number again:

Comment

KC' Star's Adam Teicher is reporting Jared Allen has signed his 1 year deal with KC and now the Chiefs are looking to grab either a DT who can come in and start or extra draft picks.More on this as we get more information on possible destinations

Comment

Wait who said you could resign him? RIght now only offers can be made.

Comment

you siad this was for rumors AND signings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information