X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude this blows

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
      Guys.....take this from me.....don't go around to other threads and posting off topic stuff. Ward is threatening to get rid of the off topic all together if this happens, so in the words of Ward, cool it.

ward has no say man its in the hands of scott. And scotts not an egotistical power freak like you guys

Comment

• i really dont get it, you gyus care aobut post count 1000x more than us, we dont care at all for it. you think if u get a high post count u are immortal or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroney39
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Guys.....take this from me.....don't go around to other threads and posting off topic stuff. Ward is threatening to get rid of the off topic all together if this happens, so in the words of Ward, cool it.

ward has no say man its in the hands of scott. And scotts not an egotistical power freak like you guys
          Actually Ward is an admin, so i'd watch out.

Comment

If you have a problem with a mod take it up over PM and it seems to be Ward is the one you would want to PM

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Originally posted by maroney39

Actually Ward is an admin, so i'd watch out.

nah, its scotts site scotts rules.

Comment

• 1. I had nothing to do with this.

2. Ward is an admin, I am a mod.....Ward has a crapload more power than I do.

3. I can't unlock the off topic section.

4. Maroney, watch it....none of us are power freaks, we just want whats best for the site and this is a football first site.

Comment

1. I had nothing to do with this.

4. Maroney, watch it....none of us are power freaks, we just want whats best for the site and this is a football first site.
                  riiighhttt. ill watcccchhhhh iiiitttt.

Comment

1. I had nothing to do with this.

:shakeshead: :?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Do not test the admins tonight.....don't complain.

And are u shaking ur head in agreement or disagreement VLS?

Comment

Do not test the admins tonight.....don't complain.

hes shakin his head becuase this is out of control

Comment

to me, a shake signifies disagreement, a nod signifies agreement.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan

word

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan

word
                              Double word.

Comment

• Here I will give u this.....and take this as a warning from now on too.

Originally posted by Ward
                                It's locked so people can chill out for the night. It's not a right, it's a privledge. If you see people posting about it in other forums, lock them and post their names here so they can be dealt with. The Warden was in hibernation but I'm not messing around anymore, this is their own doing.

I will unlock it when I wake up tomorrow. If there are more problems, it will get locked again (strike 2). After strike 3, I will discuss with Scott the possibility of deleting the Off Topic forum all together. This is a football site, remember.
                                So drop it and lets get back to the NBA simleague.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information