No announcement yet.

Salary Cap/Dynasty League/Looking for Replacement Owner

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap/Dynasty League/Looking for Replacement Owner

I'm the commissioner for a dynasty salary cap fantasy league. The league has a 60 man active roster and 8 man practice squad. We run the league on and I pay for the costs, but any help on that part is welcome. The prize for the league is a perpetual trophy.

We start 25 players each week, 1 head coach, 11 offensive, 11 defensive, 1 kicker, 1 punter. The offensive and defensive schemes can vary depending on how many WRs/RBs/TEs you want same with the DT/DE/LB/CB/S. 11 offensive also includes 5 offensive linemen. The rules for starting lineup will be further explained when you join the league.

We have just completed the first year of the league and I won, by luck mostly, should have lost to a friend in the semi-finals. The owner for this team can't commit much time to his team and we will need a new owner for the team. This team won its conference, but lost to me in the championship game. It's not a great team, but it has a lot of potential with an owner who will work hard on fixing it.

8/9 of us live around Orange County, California. We would prefer someone who is near the area, but we don't mind if you call in or chat/e-mail for live drafts and such. The initial draft for the 60 man active roster and 8 man practice squad took place last year and from now on it will just be 7 round rookie drafts. We're thinking of doing the 1st or 2nd round live and the rest on a 24 hour timer for each pick. Not exactly sure yet though.

It's a 10 team league and this team will have the 9th pick in the first 6 rounds of the draft. The 7th round pick was traded for STL WR Mark Clayton.

The website is and the team's name is Rough Riders.

If you are interested please PM me here with the following information:

First and Last Name:
    E-mail Address:
    Experience in Dynasty/Salary Cap Leagues:

I decided to look for a new owner here since I'd like to find someone who's into the draft and the NFL as much as I am. I would say half the owners are really active and the other half are more passive, but still try. Our ages range from early/mid 20s to late 20s/early 30s.

Another new owner is also taking over for another team, but he is a friend of the last owner of that team and is therefore taking it over, that team is Boobie Miles.

Once you're in the league, I will send you all necessary rules and documents and explain to you as much and as clearly as I can.
    Last edited by whatadai; 03-09-2011, 02:58 PM.

Debug Information