Group Mock by Divisions Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Mock by Divisions Discussion Page

This thread is for all discussions, comments, questions, or announcements regarding the Group Mock by Divisions thread.

Panthers on the clock. Mel Kiper has already kicked off the coverage.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

so far so good - except don vito commenting on the pick thread - oh well

Comment

Love the Peterson pick for Carolina.

Hard to pick a DB at #1, but if there is a rookie wage scale, then this makes a lot of sense. Still need to shore up the Dline tho.

Hey, if you plan to do another one of these mocks, or if a gm drops out I would love to join.

Comment

Mel's Analysis

"given that he (Peterson) is a full 219 pounds, can be a weapon as a returner, and could conceivably become a star at safety if a coach ever pushed him there, he epitomizes a guy who can produce early."

Comment

i agree - i like peterson going #1 - and I hope rivera and the panthers buck the trends and take this CB #1 - and yes if someone backs out - you are on deck

Comment

fed36

Sounds good, until then I will just add my 2 cents.

"With the Third pick in the 2011 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills Select Robert Quinn OLB from the University of North Carolina."

I love this pick. Even with Cam available, I do not believe that they need a qb. Getting to Tom Brady has got to be a number 1 priority. Quinn as an OLB/DE hybrid should be a monster for the Bills!
              Last edited by BigBlue42; 03-11-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I like this pick to for Buffalo - I definintely agree that they should not take a QB. Fitzpatrick showed last year that he is more than serviceable...he may not be the long term answer for the future - but in the short term he has shown he can put up the numbers and yardage to keep the bills offense scoring. but when brady is in your division - to have a chance you need to get at him

Comment

Ok - 49erNation85 has gone over his 6 hour time limit - according to Scott's top 100 list the best player available is AJ Green, WR Georgia....49erNation85 you have an hour to make a pick that makes more sense for the Cardinals - if not this will be Arizona's pick. i guess they can try to trade Fitzgerald now after this pick. Not a good sign that we already have a GM that is MIA....if he does not appear soon - BigBLue has volunteered to be the on deck GM - and if 49Nation85 does not show soon I will let BigBlue know that he will get to GM the NFC West.

Comment

Ok arizona missed their pick - we might need to replace 49ernation

Comment

Man you guys started when I was at work during the day where I don't have a laptop so not cool oh well I guess.I would of mad my pick too.

Comment

yeah giving someone a 6 hour period is not cool.. some people work 8 hour shifts.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                          yeah giving someone a 6 hour period is not cool.. some people work 8 hour shifts.
                          Some people scream that 8 hours is too long - and then some scream that six is too short - you cannot please everyone. In the instructions - I clearly wrote that anyone can foward me their picks ahead of time - which wasn;t done. 49ernation85 - you were on at 9:59 this morning and picks had already been made - you could have sent me a pm said I will be at work all day - give me either x y or z when my spot is up. i got your pm that said you want out and i offered your spot to big blue42 - waiting for his confirmation.

You know though - I have an extremely busy schedule too - was at work all day myself - but i thought last night I will start this up because i thought it would be cool....but if you all think that it is just not cool - then i can stop

Comment

and another thing - if you want a different player - then at least tell me who you want - cleveland has not even picked yet so it is not too late. why just complain when you could have said damm i did not realize it was six hours - i was at work - but since the other pick has not been made - can we change it to whatever. why just complain

Comment

There's no excuse for missing a pick. Forward a big board if you don't think you're going to be able to make it. I do think Arizona should choose someone else that's still available though, whether it's Gabbert, Locker, Newton, Quinn, or Amukamara. There has to be a better way of choosing for teams that miss their pick. What about fed just choosing for teams that miss their pick, and if you don't like it, don't miss it?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information