Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MLB draft

    pick a team(all 4 teams are taken so u can't join now) draft who ever u want and the faster u pick your team the earlier the draft pick u have in the15 round draft (if u join last u have the last pick, if u join 5th u pick 5th).
    p.s. u can trade picks, and once u draft players u can trade players.

    I got Yankees and second pick(unfair if I have the first because I'm obveosly gonna be the first to join) next to join has 1st pick then the third and so on and so on.
    ________
    Body Science
    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:44 PM.

    SPLOOSH

  • #2
    Alright I'm in but you wanna clarify how many hitters and how many pitchers? And how much time do we get for our picks? BTW, I'm the Indians. You can't snow me out online!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
      pick a team draft who ever u want and the faster u pick your team the earlier the draft pick u have in the15 round draft (if u join last u have the last pick, if u join 5th u pick 5th).
      p.s. u can trade picks, and once u draft players u can trade players.

      I got Yankees and second pick(unfair if I have the first because I'm obveosly gonna be the first to join) next to join has 1st pick then the third and so on and so on.
      i got redsox and 3rd pick

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
        Alright I'm in but you wanna clarify how many hitters and how many pitchers? And how much time do we get for our picks? BTW, I'm the Indians. You can't snow me out online!
        u get 10-15 min. to pick and need 10 fielders/batters and a starting rotation(5 pitchers) and a closer because we're doing 16 rounds now.
        p.s. we might do points for the players like a real fantasy baseball league I'm not sure.
        ________
        Rhode island dispensaries
        Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:44 PM.

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • #5
          Alright since I've got first pick I'm letting you guys know that I play for keeps!

          Albert Pujols, 1B

          So I can't have another 1B now right? We need someone at every position?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            Alright since I've got first pick I'm letting you guys know that I play for keeps!

            Albert Pujols, 1B

            So I can't have another 1B now right? We need someone at every position?
            nice pick I'm on the clock now then Florida then whoever joins next
            ________
            Oakland Vaporizer
            Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:44 PM.

            SPLOOSH

            Comment


            • #7
              Yankees take


              Johan Santana
              ________
              SQUIRTING TUBES
              Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:45 PM.

              SPLOOSH

              Comment


              • #8
                Florida isn't online but when he comes back on He is on the clock.
                ________
                Gabriellaxx
                Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:45 PM.

                SPLOOSH

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Florida isn't online but when he comes back on He is on the clock.
                  skip me, im not going to be able to do this

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                    skip me, im not going to be able to do this
                    why not man?
                    ________
                    The creativity movement (formerly known as the world church of the creator) foru
                    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:46 PM.

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                      skip me, im not going to be able to do this
                      Yeah really, what happened in the last 40 mins?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OSUGiants, you might want to put who has joined in the first box and the draft order with maybe 8-10 slots for people who want to join so they know there is still room. If we can get 8-10 people, that is. This thing isn't taking off very fast.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          select...




                          Jose Reyes, SS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            select...




                            Jose Reyes, SS
                            nice pick I hope more people join.
                            ________
                            CHEAP U S WWII PINEAPPLE GRENADE INERT
                            Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:48 PM.

                            SPLOOSH

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              nice pick I hope more people join.
                              Yeah, it's been like 3 days since you started this.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information