U21 Bball Draft P-L vs. Rob S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U21 Bball Draft P-L vs. Rob S

Ok Vote goes on to Saturday night, the winner will be the added score of these votes and the 3 judges voting, each of the 3 judges teams they choose will recieve an additional 15 votes.

Remember this is a draft for a team to win this year, in 3 years, and in 5 years.

P-L
    PG: Ronald Steele / Mike Conley / Jerryd Bayless
    SG: Marcus Johnson / Jerryd Bayless / Richard Roby
    SF: LeBron James / Michael Beasley / Artem Zabelin
    PF: Al Horford / Glen Davis / Artem Zabelin
    C: Spencer Hawes / Mirza Begic / Al Horford

Rob S:
    PG- Derrick Rose-Nick Calathes
    SG- JR Smith-Nick Young- Wayne Ellington
    SF- Julian Wright-Nick Young
    PF- Brandon Wright- Darrell Arthur- Demarcus Cousins
    C- Andris Bierdins Al Jefferson-Samardo Samuels

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

I think this will be the closest matchup, Rob by far has the better team but the other team does have LeBron, but overall had to give it to Rob cause his team is much better.

Comment

I wonder who had the #1 overall pick. :?:

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
        I wonder who had the #1 overall pick. :?:
        That actually hurt me a lot. I'll admit my team isn't that good. But with so many guys drafting, I had to wait a long time between picks.

Comment

I voted for Rob. Again I think this is another draft position thing. PL got LBJ and I think thats going to sway alot of the votes but I feel Rob has the better team if you look past LBJ.

I actually feel Rob has one of the better teams in this whole thing. His starting 5 is pretty sick and hes deep. He has a good mixture of NBA, College and High School Players.

Derrick Rose is the future of the PG. He is going to be a superstar.
          JR Smith is starting to live up to potential.
          Julian Wright has all the intangibles you look for.
          BRandon Wright after he adds some weight is going to be another Superstar.
          Biedrins is SICK hes a stud on Defense in the NBA and is only 20.

This is taking nothing away from PL's team. Which I feel is also pretty stacked.

Steele is solid. James is amazing. Horfords a beast and Beasley doesnt belong on the bench.

Close one but I think Rob defintely has this one.

Comment

i am getting screwed on the voting, 11-4 that is bull.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

ghetto, i honestly dont think the board knows enough to vote in this. Not knocking PL's team, but there is no way this should be so far apart.

Comment

P-L. The sheer goodness of LBJ and the sheer awesomeness of Spencer Hawes is a orgasmic blend of superman and the prostitue I have in front of me.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
                  ghetto, i honestly dont think the board knows enough to vote in this. Not knocking PL's team, but there is no way this should be so far apart.
                  Don't forget the 3 judges have combined 45 votes combined, it's not over by a longshot. Each judge has 15 votes and can give as many of the 15 votes to one team, they could give 8,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or all their votes to one team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                    Originally posted by Rob S
                    Don't forget the 3 judges have combined 45 votes combined, it's not over by a longshot. Each judge has 15 votes and can give as many of the 15 votes to one team, they could give 8,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or all their votes to one team.
                    yeah, but Lebron is good for a few points even with the judges, and i agree with that. My gripe is that half the people who voted probably didnt even know who derrick rose is.

Comment

Robs overall team is actually quite abit better. All P-L really has is LBJ. Rob has Brandon Wright, Julian Wright, JR Smith and Darell Arthur how cud easily be starting

I voted Rob

Comment

I think people are putting too much of a separation between the two. Really, they both have good starting 5's, and then as for depth, Rob has about four, maybe five good players, and P-L has about three, maybe four, and then LeBron would be his x-factor. I don't think it's such a stretch for people to think that way, and if several people thought that way, clearly P-L will rack up the votes, and the overwhelming difference in voting will become misleading.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                          I think people are putting too much of a separation between the two. Really, they both have good starting 5's, and then as for depth, Rob has about four, maybe five good players, and P-L has about three, maybe four, and then LeBron would be his x-factor. I don't think it's such a stretch for people to think that way, and if several people thought that way, clearly P-L will rack up the votes, and the overwhelming difference in voting will become misleading.
                          I see where you are coming from and I understand people voting for PL over me. He ha sa good team. But what I am worried about is that people are just voting based on players they know. If you dont follow HS basketball, you dont know who Derrick Rose is and he was my 1st pick.

Comment

Well honestly, I think that can be applied to every team. Probably could have figured before the mock that anyone not in this mock or judging would most likely not know who everyone that people drafted was.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              Well honestly, I think that can be applied to every team. Probably could have figured before the mock that anyone not in this mock or judging would most likely not know who everyone that people drafted was.
                              Yeah, but the people who have Lebron and Howard and Paul and Oden are at a huge advantage because they are big names and even though a guy like rose could wind up being on their level, people may not know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information