No announcement yet.

How many teams did LT carry to the top?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many teams did LT carry to the top?

Personally I am the #1 seed in my playoffs and I do have LT, we truly are witnessing history.

Sig by Kramer

I don't really see a need for this thread. If you needed to sayit so badly you could have just pu it here http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=31145

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
      I don't really see a need for this thread. If you needed to sayit so badly you could have just pu it here http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=31145
      I wasn't meaning to gloat if thats what you are thinking, I am simply making a poll to see how many #1 seeds have LT. Sorry If I came off the wrong way.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

LT was on the #1 seed's team in my league AND he won the points title

Comment

there not saying the fact that ur gloating its j ust theres not point of another thread about lt ur just spaming the board. i think lt was in my first place team btw

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
            there not saying the fact that ur gloating its j ust theres not point of another thread about lt ur just spaming the board. i think lt was in my first place team btw
            The other thread was about the poster beating the team that had LT, I don't undertstand how that is the same, besides this has a poll, and also I didn't feel this forum got much traffic anyway so I didn't feel like it was spamming.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by jblaze66
              Originally posted by jets future
              The other thread was about the poster beating the team that had LT, I don't undertstand how that is the same, besides this has a poll, and also I didn't feel this forum got much traffic anyway.
              well it seems like u olny have been on this forum for a good two weeks, the forum gets a lot of traffic, and there have been problems before you came
              not to scare you

Comment

LT

I have LT, Fast Willie and Drew Brees (waiver pick up in the 4th week) with Carson Palmer on the bench. Those 3 guys have had weeks where they beat my opponents by themselves

Comment

all the #1 seeds in my leagues all have LT, big surprise.

"I sit back in the chair and then I break out the kush, I hope she like banana cause I got that fruit by the foot"

Comment

My team was outright terrible. But because I had LT, I just squeeked into the playoffs.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Yep, the guy started like 1-3, and finished 10-4.

Comment

12-2 throughout the season, won points title. Yessir, I love LT!

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information