Fantasy Football Sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Sites

Last year for fantasy football I had used NFL.com and joined a free public league. This year I had hoped to do a league with some friends of mine and since I really liked NFL.com last year, I figured I would create a private league there. However, I didn't realize that it is $130 to do "League Manager", which I assume is how you set up a league. I'm not willing to pay for it, so I was wondering if there is a better way to do this. Is there a free way to do a league on NFL.com, or, if not, what would be a good site that I could do this on for free?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Yahoo sports is all ive done and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
      Yahoo sports is all ive done and I like it.
      I played in a yahoo league last year. It was alright but I much preferred NFL.com.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
        I played in a yahoo league last year. It was alright but I much preferred NFL.com.
        Maybe I'll try NFL.com then... but on Yahoo you can create and customize a private league for free.

Comment

I also wanna start league where i can customize everything... like how much yards are worth and using defensive players and playoffs

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

foxsports.com you can customize the league for free. thats what i used. good league good systems. i liked it.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information