"Oops Wrong Sport" draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oops Wrong Sport" draft

pick a sport(Football, Baseball, Hockey or Basketball) and a team from that sport then we will have a draft were u can only draft players from sports other than your teams sport. For example, if you pick football then you can only draft people in the MLB,NBA, or NHL. Only 2 people per sport therefore only 8 people can join. depending on the sport you pick the more or less # of rounds there are in your draft, you will only draft starters(if you pick Baseball then your draft will have 14 rounds, if you pick basketball then your draft will have 5 round same thing with hokey, and if you pick football then your draft will have 22 rounds) I got Giants and can only draft NBA, MLB, and NHL players.
    If you have any questions just ask ;)

SPLOOSH

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    pick a sport(Football, Baseball, Hockey or Basketball) and a team from that sport then we will have a draft were u can only draft players from sports other than your teams sport. For example, if you pick football then you can only draft people in the MLB,NBA, or NHL. Only 2 people per sport therefore only 8 people can join. depending on the sport you pick the more or less # of rounds there are in your draft, you will only draft starters(if you pick Baseball then your draft will have 14 rounds, if you pick basketball then your draft will have 5 round same thing with hokey, and if you pick football then your draft will have 22 rounds) I got Giants and can only draft NBA, MLB, and NHL players.
    If you have any questions just ask ;)

i down to be in it

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      i down to do Hockey
      k nice choice

SPLOOSH

Comment

please join.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...