New League?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New League?

I know I've brought the subject up before, but I think it may be time that we start up a new league. Unlike leagues in the past, I want to make this one really small from the start. Im talking like 4-6 teams to begin with. Also like Man_of_steel's original league, the only players who will actually exist will be the human controlled players.
    Also, as a beginning rule, for every 20 players in the league, there must be atleast one commish.
    Some changes i will make for this league:
    *Less detailed reports for less important games. This will keep people who write the summaries from getting mentally drained
    *A sort of real time scoring, every hour during the day of a game the writer will post a summery of a quarter for each game
    *Once again, only human players will be focused on. If you draft a QB, WR, OT, DE, DT and S then the only stats that will be recorded will be for thosep players. The other players will still exist, they just wont be mentioned.
    *There maybe a few important CPU players, but we'll see how things turn out.
    If anyone is with me on this please post. The key to these leagues (I believe after many a trial and error) is slow but steady growth, reliability and fair and independent commisioning. Plus the offseason is always fun.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

I'm in for whatever develops.

Comment

id be in as a coach

Comment

I'm in, player and a coach.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I'd like to create a player again

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I fudged up hard in the last one due to college. I'll be a player in this one and help out where need be. I think I still have mod powers in this sub forum too! :) So I can help out with that stuff too.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'll pass I'm afraid. I've worn myself out on these with the last two. They become too much work and not enough fun for me.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information