X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    All signed up and can't wait
    You are damn lucky you made this post. I PM'd someone else to take your spot since you took so long. Just PM'd them back saying nevermind...

Comment

• Well my only thing is that I'm pretty damn clueless right now. First time running a fantasy baseball team on ESPN, and I can't figure out where the hell team settings is to change my name, as well as where to pre-rank my players.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Well my only thing is that I'm pretty damn clueless right now. First time running a fantasy baseball team on ESPN, and I can't figure out where the hell team settings is to change my name, as well as where to pre-rank my players.
        Wow. I'm glad you took that so well. I just re-read my post and I sound like a JERK! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Wow. I'm glad you took that so well. I just re-read my post and I sound like a JERK! :D
          Yeah, I would have completely understood it. I have been lagging behind so far, just because of some repairs that have been going on at home as well as preparing for a midterm. I will have some time though to pre rank, but I need to figure that out! As well as figure out where to change my team's name!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            Go to your team and then edit team settings near the top.
            Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Yeah, I would have completely understood it. I have been lagging behind so far, just because of some repairs that have been going on at home as well as preparing for a midterm. I will have some time though to pre rank, but I need to figure that out! As well as figure out where to change my team's name!
            There you go....

Comment

• Cool, now I have something to do Sunday.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Amazing, im such a noob so far. I didn't accept the invitation thats why I haven't been able to edit anything.

FAIL

Comment

• Hey D,

I'm real sorry for the short notice, but do you think you could find someone for my spot. I'm in the process of buying a house right now, among other things, and will be shutting my internet down for the next few months. I'll have it at work so I can stay active in the other league, but I'm going to be too busy to be active in both leagues.

Thanks pal.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Amazing, im such a noob so far. I didn't accept the invitation thats why I haven't been able to edit anything.

FAIL

Yeah, I've been struggling with ESPN as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Hey D,

I'm real sorry for the short notice, but do you think you could find someone for my spot. I'm in the process of buying a house right now, among other things, and will be shutting my internet down for the next few months. I'll have it at work so I can stay active in the other league, but I'm going to be too busy to be active in both leagues.

Thanks pal.
                      Totally understand. I'm planning to build one this year. Right now I'm clearing the lot with a backhoe. That thing is fun! Meeting with guys who will appraise the land today after work. I just bought a 3 acre lot... but there is some tall grass to mow down.

Anyways, it's cool... I had to turn a couple guys away, so I'll ask them.

Comment

• Hey, I have talked to D and I have joined the league.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• how much $ can we spend?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            how much $ can we spend?
                            I don't know. Just going to go in and wing it. If anyone finds out, please share.

Comment

• I think the default is $260 regardless of the number of teams and roster spots.

It essentially renders suggestion auction values as useless. It's gonna be insane.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                I think the default is $260 regardless of the number of teams and roster spots.

It essentially renders suggestion auction values as useless. It's gonna be insane.
                                I feel bad for the guy who ends up spending $70 on Hanley Ramirez.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information