Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be interesting for sure. I know I've got very little idea on what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I feel bad for the guy who ends up spending $70 on Hanley Ramirez.
      Prepare to feel bad for me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've got a feeling the superstar players will go for less than expected and "cheap, value" picks will go for more.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          I think the default is $260 regardless of the number of teams and roster spots.
          Ok, thanks for letting us know
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          It will be interesting for sure. I know I've got very little idea on what to do.
          Same here

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            I've got a feeling the superstar players will go for less than expected and "cheap, value" picks will go for more.
            yeah and then you'll have left over money and say damn, I should've went the extra dollar or two to get Jake Peavy.

Comment

• This is my first auction draft so correct me if I'm wrong, but if people don't show up, will that speed up the draft time considerably?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                This is my first auction draft so correct me if I'm wrong, but if people don't show up, will that speed up the draft time considerably?
                Perhaps a little. But It'd really only cut down on the time it takes for players to be nominated for the auction.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  This is my first auction draft so correct me if I'm wrong, but if people don't show up, will that speed up the draft time considerably?
                  Who's NOT showing up?!!!!

I only know of 1 and that's Eaglez.Fan but he's preranking. Xio and PF might not be there the whole time...

But who is NOT planning on being there?

Comment

• ATTN ALL OWNERS!

Please confirm your attendance to the draft this Sunday, March 15 at 1PM EST.

Thank you.

Comment

• Unless I magically get thrown on the schedule to work Sunday (which almost never happens), I'll be here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I might have to go to church sunday at 1, but I have set my rankings and will be on at 2 if I have to go to church.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• + rep automatically to everyone who responds.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            + rep automatically to everyone who responds.
                            Awesome, I love +rep :D

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I should be there, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Comment

• Planning to be there
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information