This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I don't think DL spots can be used until the season starts. but that's just my guess.
    Ok I will just keep him on my bench until then. I'm not sure though, because once the * is put next to the name and it says 60DL in red, you can normally do it. I'll wait and see. Something to just keep an eye on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Ok I will just keep him on my bench until then. I'm not sure though, because once the * is put next to the name and it says 60DL in red, you can normally do it. I'll wait and see. Something to just keep an eye on.
      Does anyone have a Batter on the DL that they can test this out on?

Pitchers should be able to be put on the DL.

Comment

Does anyone have a Batter on the DL that they can test this out on?

Pitchers should be able to be put on the DL.
        Nevermind. I figured it out. Had to go to Manage DL on the top navigation bar and move one of the DL spots down to the pitchers.

Comment

• I'm open to trade offers, sorry if I haven't been real receptive to this league. Life is kicking my ass right now, but no more excuses its go time on idol!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I'm still looking for a C, SS, OF and/or RP. Anyone on my team is available if the offer is right.

Comment

• If you haven't done so yet, you should update your trade block.

Comment

• Assessing the Triple Crown Division

Team KCJ58 - David Wright is nice, but having to rely on 4 key starting positions with players from the same team (which happens to be the team you cheers for) ultimately spells doom. Don't get me wrong, Russell Martin, James Loney, Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw are all very great and promising. But it's very risky relying so heavily on one MLB team. You had a pretty good draft imo.

Team OSUGiants - Great Outfield trio, but an infield of Ryan Doumit, Ryan Garko, Carlos Guillen and Christian Guzman is underwhelming. Best 1-2 combination at the 2 starting RP positions and good depth at the position as well. Starting pitching is not half bad. Not really a fan of your draft strategy, but there are some nice pieces in place if you can build on that.

Team BigDawg - "That Guy". That guy who spent $$$ on A-Fraud. Duked it out with me on Longoria. I wanted him pretty badly. Same with Josh Hamilton. But I think it cost you on your ability to spend on the pitching end. Outside of Billingsly, there ain't much to fall back on. Draft strategy had many peaks and trofts without much in between. Best value: Nick Markakis.

Team aNYtitan - An outfield of Nady, Burrell and Adam Jones ain't bad at all...but not showing up for the draft pretty much killed your chances of competing this year... and anytime in the near future (if you want my honest opinion). Start building for the future from Week 1. An outfield of Nady, Burrell and Adam Jones ain't bad at all...

Team D-Unit - Crazy draft. Too much banking on upside and youth and not enough stability. Good Luck pal. May you catch lightning in a bottle. :D

Comment

Assessing the Triple Crown Division

Team KCJ58 - David Wright is nice, but having to rely on 4 key starting positions with players from the same team (which happens to be the team you cheers for) ultimately spells doom. Don't get me wrong, Russell Martin, James Loney, Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw are all very great and promising. But it's very risky relying so heavily on one MLB team. You had a pretty good draft imo.

Team OSUGiants - Great Outfield trio, but an infield of Ryan Doumit, Ryan Garko, Carlos Guillen and Christian Guzman is underwhelming. Best 1-2 combination at the 2 starting RP positions and good depth at the position as well. Starting pitching is not half bad. Not really a fan of your draft strategy, but there are some nice pieces in place if you can build on that.

Team BigDawg - "That Guy". That guy who spent $$$ on A-Fraud. Duked it out with me on Longoria. I wanted him pretty badly. Same with Josh Hamilton. But I think it cost you on your ability to spend on the pitching end. Outside of Billingsly, there ain't much to fall back on. Draft strategy had many peaks and trofts without much in between. Best value: Nick Markakis.

Team aNYtitan - An outfield of Nady, Burrell and Adam Jones ain't bad at all...but not showing up for the draft pretty much killed your chances of competing this year... and anytime in the near future (if you want my honest opinion). Start building for the future from Week 1. An outfield of Nady, Burrell and Adam Jones ain't bad at all...

Team D-Unit - Crazy draft. Too much banking on upside and youth and not enough stability. Good Luck pal. May you catch lightning in a bottle. :D

My strategy was a success :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Ryan Howard is on the block for closer. Send me a PM here if you are interested.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I sure do like me the honesty, but I'm banking on keeping my eyes peeled on the waiver wire for future big time prospects or impact players. I already know its going to be a really tough season unless I am able to pull of some miracles.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• You doing that for every division D-Unit?
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          You doing that for every division D-Unit?
                          Maybe if I get reeeeeally bored. Anyone else gonna do it?

Comment

• F-mart is mine!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                              F-mart is mine!

Well god damn...

Comment

• he is available :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...