This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
    WTF Can somebody please tell me why I didn't get any points from Zambrano on Friday and Johan, Myers and Bedard on Saturday?

Go to my team and press those dates and check it out for yourself. I just don't get it. This makes me wonder if it's the first time it has happened to any of us or just the first time one of us noticed it.
    You've already used the max number of starts for a pitcher in matchup. 20/20

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Ah k thanks. I didn't even know we were using max starts.

Comment

• Alright... Kinda sucks to lose by 3 points. :/

time to blow up my team. who wants to trade?

Comment

• I'm looking to trade SP depth straight up for batting depth.

Comment

• About a week ago I was down 70 points.

T24L is currently up 1 point. God Bless you Ryan Theriot.

Comment

• I better still win, I freaking left Verlander's 29 points on the bench today. If Shields can get this win it would be huge.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I need a 2B bad and could upgrade at catcher. I have a gluttony of outfielders to trade, including Chase Headley, Ryan Spillbroughs, and Luke Scott.

Also, Derrek Lee is available.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• 3 fricken players with games postponed today.... gee that helps.

Comment

• My team is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      3 fricken players with games postponed today.... gee that helps.
                      I still think your going to win this weeks matchup

Comment

• I'm so lucky so far, God Bless Brandon Inge, Aaron Hill, Kyle Lohse and Zack Duke (especially Duke)

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Looks like I'm going to get my first W of the year. I'm pretty happy with my team but can use another SP or 2.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ugh My team choked it in the beginning, and the mccann and vlad injuries didnt help.

Comment

• I had a decent couple weeks but Ricky Nolasco needs to pick up his game.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• 2-0. Let the good times roll!

Also, I was wondering when do players from the MLB draft become eligible to get drafted by us, as in the cases of players skipping the minors or just getting promoted so quickly they make it by September callups.
                                Last edited by aNYtitan; 05-03-2009, 11:25 PM.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information