Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC MLB Diamond League (7th season)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well, what about me?!?



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Well, what about me?!?
      Of course you... but I don't know about your other league members... Probably not.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Of course you... but I don't know about your other league members... Probably not.
        Well there's T2, Brodeur, Borat, my friend who's pretty apt with the sport, Jughead, bsaza, mqt, and I forgot one more guy

        All very knowledgeable people and fine candidates



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Of course you... but I don't know about your other league members... Probably not.
          D's just scared of a little competition.
          Last edited by Xiomera; 03-04-2009, 07:44 AM.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • #35
            I want in!!! Me!!!!


            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

            Comment


            • #36
              If there is anymore room, I will join.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Of course you... but I don't know about your other league members... Probably not.
                Oh I see how it is.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • #38
                  Definitely interested

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Announcing the 1st wave of new owners:

                    GF1080
                    Jughead
                    fischbowl
                    Brodeur
                    BigDawg

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      D's just scared of a little competition.
                      No, I have more than 20 people interested already and I have to narrow down.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Announcing the 1st wave of new owners:

                        GF1080
                        Jughead
                        fischbowl
                        Brodeur
                        BigDawg
                        Excellent. Prepare for domination.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I'll bet anyone right now that Jughead excessively pays for his new boy Brett Gardner.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I'll bet anyone right now that Jughead excessively pays for his new boy Brett Gardner.
                            Guaranteed 50 steals. And i bet he gets on base more than Jose Reyes.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The MacPhail system will prevail in this league.

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Guaranteed 50 steals. And i bet he gets on base more than Jose Reyes.
                                Ha! We'll see.. I took a flyer on him anyways in my other league. I'm not ready to say thanks for the tip...yet. :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information