Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC MLB Diamond League (7th season)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    You knew the set up before you started. You just couldn't handle losing. ...and that the real truth of the matter.
    I didn't update my roster from day one because I wasn't able to attend the draft.

    Yeah. Same thing.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I didn't update my roster from day one because I wasn't able to attend the draft.

      Yeah. Same thing.
      First it was "I didn't like the settings..." Now it's "I didn't attend the draft..."

      Please... enough with the excuses. Good bye poor sport.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        First it was "I didn't like the settings..." Now it's "I didn't attend the draft..."

        Please... enough with the excuses. Good bye poor sport.
        You're a ridiculous man.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • well i finally set my 15 keepers

          when's the draft?

          Comment


          • Im hoping D lets go of some of that pitching, my team needs all the help I can get.

            Comment


            • who is team Yoo-Hoo?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                who is team Yoo-Hoo?
                Me, I took over Fischbowls team, and wil be working upwards haha.

                Comment


                • So, when is the draft again?




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Yeah we gotta schedule that, I'm unavailable this upcoming weekend (from Friday to Wedensday) cause I'm heading to baltimore and have no access to a computer.


                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

                    Comment


                    • I won't be around all next week so the earliest I'd be available is the 22nd.
                      .......

                      Comment


                      • My team is the lulz.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          I won't be around all next week so the earliest I'd be available is the 22nd.
                          Same. .....

                          Comment


                          • When does the season start?

                            Comment


                            • Easter Sunday April 4.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • I'm also good for any date after March 21.

                                Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                                Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information