Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can also raise or lower the $360 total salary cap. Please share your thoughts.

This seems like a really exciting new feature in ESPN.

Comment

• These are the Keepers everyone decided on.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/s...eagueId=114478

You can also see there how much you have to spend in the auction versus everyone else.

aNYtitan has the most to spend with $295. I have the least with $108.

Comment

• You're changing the rules.. I thought there was no penalty for keeping players. Cole Hamels for $47 sucks
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          You're changing the rules.. I thought there was no penalty for keeping players. Cole Hamels for $47 sucks
          Well, I don't want to change the rules if it's not a good thing. So nothing is set in stone. We can still do a snake style draft like we were. I'd like to gather more thoughts though.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Well, I don't want to change the rules if it's not a good thing. So nothing is set in stone. We can still do a snake style draft like we were. I'd like to gather more thoughts though.
            I don't really care either way, but if I knew dollar amounts would have been attached to keepers, there are some I would definitely reconsider. Mainly Lidge and Lee on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              These are the Keepers everyone decided on.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/s...eagueId=114478

You can also see there how much you have to spend in the auction versus everyone else.

aNYtitan has the most to spend with $295. I have the least with $108.
              Matt Kemp for $28
              Clayton Kershaw for $9
              Asdrubal Cabrera for $1
              Kendry Morales for $1

STEALS

I'm down for an auction draft anytime

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                I don't really care either way, but if I knew dollar amounts would have been attached to keepers, there are some I would definitely reconsider. Mainly Lidge and Lee on my team.
                I don't mind allowing you guys to reset things. Changing the keeper deadline is easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  Matt Kemp for $28
                  Clayton Kershaw for $9
                  Asdrubal Cabrera for $1
                  Kendry Morales for $1

STEALS

You failed to mention Russell Martin for $35, Joba for $28, and David Wright for $74 of course.

But great job.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    Matt Kemp for $28
                    Clayton Kershaw for $9
                    Asdrubal Cabrera for $1
                    Kendry Morales for $1

STEALS

I'm going to assume that this year's auction prices would carry over for next year and so on and so forth... Sooo.... ya.

I could probably continually alter the total budget though to accommodate for adjustments good for the league.

Comment

• Ill go with whatever people decide, im fine whatever way, although Im not a big Auction fan.

I have another draft scheduled for the 28th, but im sure I could make both.

Comment

• This doesn't improve anything for the bad teams. In fact, it allows the good teams to keep even more than 15 players.

Look at the list of available players, what is 200 dollars worth if you're fighting over Ryan Ludwick?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Draft time is fine for me.

Ricky Romero for $1, Dexter Fowler for $2, Jeff Niemmann for $4.

Everyday I'm hustlin'.
                          Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 03-15-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            This doesn't improve anything for the bad teams. In fact, it allows the good teams to keep even more than 15 players.

Look at the list of available players, what is 200 dollars worth if you're fighting over Ryan Ludwick?
                            The keeper limit would still be 15. Ludwick is a bad example, but I understand your point. I think the snake style perhaps does benefit the bad teams more.

I'd like to get more thoughts from those with bad teams.

Comment

• Dan Haren, Ari SP 36
                              Jake Peavy, CWS SP 31
                              Zack Greinke, KC SP 23
                              Elvis Andrus, Tex SS 5
                              Joe Nathan, Min RP 26
                              Alex Rios, CWS CF 23
                              Kevin Youkilis, Bos 3B 25
                              Ricky Nolasco, Fla SP 21
                              Alexei Ramirez, CWS SS 16
                              Adrian Gonzalez, SD 1B 23
                              Justin Upton, Ari RF 11
                              Yadier Molina, StL C 1
                              Ryan Madson, Phi RP 1
                              Chris Coghlan, Fla LF 1
                              Erick Aybar, LAA SS 1

Alex Rios is the only one I'm not too proud of

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Eh, I don't like auction drafts personally, especially because they will never value a vast majority of players correctly.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information