Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For whatever reason nobody is making picks.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What's going on with this draft?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        What's going on with this draft?
        I was just going to ask the same thing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Yea, what up with that. I got my last 3 picks lined up already.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Would it be fair to end the draft and then pick up the rest of your roster as you please?
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Would it be fair to end the draft and then pick up the rest of your roster as you please?
              I think that's probably the best option

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• We should've gone in a draft room in the first place.

Comment

• So many picks have just been skipped, it's kind of confusing who is up. I know techinically I can probably make a pick because so people have been skipped, but I don't want to keep pushing this and leaving people behind.

Comment

• zachsaints has been the worst offender. I don't think he's picked since Round 6 or 7.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• All he wanted was Strasburg.

Comment

• Yeah, what a waste.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• How many rounds do we have left? 3?

Comment

• Can we get some ruling D?
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Would it be fair to end the draft and then pick up the rest of your roster as you please?
                              We will continue the draft. If it's not finished by Saturday 12 Noon EST, then everyone can go on a free for all to complete it.

I don't even know who's up. Let's continue the clock starting off on the last made pick.

Comment

• A little thought came through my head...

1. The difference between the best teams and the worst teams in the league are huge.

2. That causes teams to get inactive fast. Which is terrible for a keeper league.

3. It seems like every league out there is a keeper league now days.

4. I love the set up of this league. From the open 20 man competition to the bi-weekly H2H matchup, I love it.

5. I love auction drafts.

6. This year's draft has gone to hell.

7. The way prospects get arbitrarity inserted into the ESPN system makes it very difficult to track when minors enter the game. It makes me think that maybe our big rosters which was originally designed for a keeper league to store minors is not the best thing to do for this league.

8. I know the way things are going, that I will have to constantly look for new owners to take over bad teams, and that is very hard to do.

Sooo....... in order to make this league better, I'm proposing this idea. Tell me if your are for or against it.

1. I want to make this a yearly auction league with full new rosters each year.

2. I want to lower the number of roster spots. Smaller rosters, better waiver pool.

3. Just like the NFL War League, you can keep 3 players. But here's the difference. You can only keep players who have been in the major leagues less than 5 years. This makes having prospects on your team fun and valuable at the same time. You get to keep and develop them and still enjoy a few years of thier prosperity if they do in fact bloom. This also prevents the very best players.. the Albert Pujols' of the world from being kept from year to year or being swapped at the keeper deadline. ie. It prevents keeper deadline trade deals where Pujols would be traded for Lincecum type deals just to have the keeper date reset. Once the player has been in the majors for more than 5 years, you have to drop them. If you don't have 3 players that qualify on your team then you get extra draft picks at the end of the draft.

The waiver priorities each year will be based off how you finished in the league. Champion gets first waiver priority in the next year. Best reward since the drafts would be auctions each year.

I just think this league could be better with these tweaks. Problem is, we'd have to do a full redraft. I know the season is upon us, but let's be real... The baseball season is damn long. Missing a week won't matter. I'd rather get this ship fixed because the current course is looking pretty damn bad as far as maintaining interest.

Please tell me that you're willing to do a redraft auction style... and post your availability over the next 2 weeks or if you're willing to prerank. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information