Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's an interesting idea. It might be kind of a pain to keep track of who has been in the majors 5 years precisely but I would like to hold onto more than three players, especially if the 5 year aspect is put in place. Maybe like 5-6 keepers.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      It's an interesting idea. It might be kind of a pain to keep track of who has been in the majors 5 years precisely but I would like to hold onto more than three players, especially if the 5 year aspect is put in place. Maybe like 5-6 keepers.
      For simplicity sake and because I plan to lower the amount of roster spots, I'd like to keep it to 3.

Can you tell me your availability to redraft a live auction draft?

Comment

• Uhhh, it would depend when it is. I have classes in the late afternoon Wednesday-Friday so earlier in the week would probably be best, probably at night.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I'm fine with that. I would agree that yours and HChu's teams are much more superior than most.

As far as availability goes, I am fine with really any time except for Friday/Saturday nights.. I just need to know in advance (week or so) so I can plan for it.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Uhhh, it would depend when it is. I have classes in the late afternoon Wednesday-Friday so earlier in the week would probably be best, probably at night.
            Maybe I'll start off like this...

Can anybody do it tomorrow or Sunday?

Comment

• The season starts Sunday. Are we planning on starting the league a week into the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                The season starts Sunday. Are we planning on starting the league a week into the season?
                Haha good point. I could do it tomorrow afternoon probably.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I am for the idea, since it doesn't completely disregard the people who have played the game the way it should be played with keeping young players.

I would be more game for an auction draft Saturday late afternoon/early evening than on Easter Sunday.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• I PM'd everyone in the league. If you could help spread the word that would help. I know some people are on IRC and AIM.

Sooner the better, but yes, we may start a week late. I'd rather get it right first.

Can anybody do it Sunday at 1PM EST? I have a tentative date at that time. But Sat is still possible if the league reacts fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
                      I am for the idea, since it doesn't completely disregard the people who have played the game the way it should be played with keeping young players.

I would be more game for an auction draft Saturday late afternoon/early evening than on Easter Sunday.
                      Forgot it was Easter Sunday too. gah.

Let's push for Saturday! I need times!

Comment

• Available anytime after 6:30 EST and weekends.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I can't do it Sunday until the night. Anytime after 530 eastern on Sat is good for me.

Comment

• Same, I am going to be at an Easter brunch with my family until about 2 pm cst on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I can't do it Sunday until the night. Anytime after 530 eastern on Sat is good for me.
                              Let's shoot for this first.

SAT 6PM EST?

EDIT: So far: Jughead, CJSchneider, djp, D-Unit, Hinesward

Comment

• I am fine for whatever time frame. Maybe push it towards later tomorrow if we do end up doing it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information