Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I am a vein and selfish bastard, I love the league the way it is. But if people are more in favor of a re-draft I'd be up for it (just so I could crush you all again ;)). Anytime Sunday should be good for me.

EDIT: Saturday would absolutely not work for me; I'll be out and about in Phoenix and have a red eye flight back to DC.
    Last edited by HChu; 04-02-2010, 05:48 PM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• whenever is good for me.

Comment

• So what exactly is this draft? Are we starting from scratch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          So what exactly is this draft? Are we starting from scratch?
          ichy ichy scratchy scratchy :D

Comment

• I get done with work tomorrow at 3 PM EST and then I have an Easter dinner with one side of my family the same evening so I'm not so sure of my availability tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• OK, due to HCHU

Let's try this...

Sunday between 5PM-9PM EST?

So far it's good for: me, djp, CJsnider, hchu, jughead, hines, Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                I get done with work tomorrow at 3 PM EST and then I have an Easter dinner with one side of my family the same evening so I'm not so sure of my availability tomorrow.
                We're shooting for Sunday now... thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  We're shooting for Sunday now... thoughts?
                  I got stuck working on Sunday too...3 PM EST to 11 PM EST and I have Easter lunch with the other side of my family before that. It's not the best weekend for me to find time to get a draft in. sorry.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

OK, due to HCHU

Let's try this...

It would likely have to be leter than 5pm for me. 7pm more likely. Also I'm seriously not getting what we are doing here. We are keeping how many players now and the rest we are auctioning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      It would likely have to be leter than 5pm for me. 7pm more likely. Also I'm seriously not getting what we are doing here. We are keeping how many players now and the rest we are auctioning?
                      We are starting from scratch with a few tweaks to the rules. NO keepers this year. We're looking for times to hold a new auction draft.

It's looking more and more like this weekend won't work. Meaning we may miss the first week of the season. No biggy imo.

Comment

• Yeah, Sunday is just not a good day for me with Easter and the family and all.

Why can't all the teams have three keepers within their first five years of service time from the get-go?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                        Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
                          Yeah, Sunday is just not a good day for me with Easter and the family and all.

Why can't all the teams have three keepers within their first five years of service time from the get-go?
                          Somebody is bound to complain. That's why. If I could read everyone's minds then maybe I wouldn't object, but I HIGHLY doubt everyone would agree to that.

OK... Times for next week. Start shooting out your schedules pls.

Comment

• Ill probably be fine whenever, as long as its not 8-11 EST on Mondays
                            Last edited by comahan; 04-02-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

OK, due to HCHU

Let's try this...

I'd say around 6 should work.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Whenever for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information