Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC MLB Diamond League (7th season)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    If this is gonna be a Sunday, it can't be a late start on the east coast.

    I know you're in Hawaii D, but I think most all of us have work or school on Monday morning and this draft is gonna take 4-5 hours. We're drafting almost 500 players auctions style, after all.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • #92
      Sunday is the only day where I am actually free fully, so I think it's the perfect day. Any time is fine.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Sunday is the only day where I am actually free fully, so I think it's the perfect day. Any time is fine.
        Are you going to spend all of your money just to land Ryan Howard?

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          If this is gonna be a Sunday, it can't be a late start on the east coast.

          I know you're in Hawaii D, but I think most all of us have work or school on Monday morning and this draft is gonna take 4-5 hours. We're drafting almost 500 players auctions style, after all.
          I would like to start it after 1PM EST.

          So far I hear March 15th as the best option...

          I need everyone's input please. Don't make me PM you for availability times.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Are you going to spend all of your money just to land Ryan Howard?
            Nah, he told me he'd be saving just enough to grab Fernando Rodney too.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • #96
              So far...

              Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
              Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
              Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
              Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
              CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
              fisch - Weekdays
              PF - March 15
              Jughead - March 15
              Tampa - Anytime on Sunday

              Awaiting response:

              GF1080
              BigDawg
              HinesWardJr
              BF51
              DJP
              HChu
              ATLDirtyBirds
              aNYtitan
              KCJ58
              Wo_oT88

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                I would like to start it after 1PM EST.

                So far I hear March 15th as the best option...

                I need everyone's input please. Don't make me PM you for availability times.
                I would only be able to be there for the first two hours of the draft.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  I would only be able to be there for the first two hours of the draft.
                  List available times if you have a preference. We need a 4-5 hour window.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    March 15th is fine for me as well.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      List available times if you have a preference. We need a 4-5 hour window.
                      I guess I am not a fan of Sunday. Whatever you decide I will do my best to attend. Maybe a Saturday night instead?
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • I am fine whenever.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          So far...

                          Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
                          Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
                          Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
                          Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
                          CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
                          fisch - Weekdays
                          PF - March 15
                          Jughead - March 15
                          Tampa - Anytime on Sunday
                          GF1080 - March 15
                          HinesWardJr - Anytime on Sunday

                          Awaiting response:

                          BigDawg
                          BF51
                          DJP
                          HChu
                          ATLDirtyBirds
                          aNYtitan
                          KCJ58
                          Wo_oT88
                          Thanks for the responses guys. It's looking like March 15. What time of day works best. I can go into ESPN and lock up the time now. If we need to change later, I can try that... but it's best to lock in the time asap.

                          Also, please post or PM me your email addresses for the invite.

                          Comment


                          • zaknim@yahoo.com
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • rskcb28@yahoo.com

                              Comment


                              • punk27@gmail.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information