Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC MLB Diamond League (7th season)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No fancy names? Aww man. E-mail: brodeurnumber1@gmail.com


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      D, I suggest loweing the number of games we can start a hitter or pitcher per matchup. I think it's a little high.
      Those are ESPN defaults. I couldn't find where I could edit it, but I'll look again.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Those are ESPN defaults. I couldn't find where I could edit it, but I'll look again.
        I'd probably lower games started to about 115 or 120.

        You figure 6 games per week for the 10 offensive starting slots x 2 weeks = 120.

        As for pitching starts, it should be about 10, IMO.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • Doesn't matter
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
            Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
            Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
            Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
            CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
            fisch - Weekdays
            PF - March 15
            Jughead - March 15
            Tampa - Anytime on Sunday
            GF1080 - March 15
            HinesWardJr - Anytime on Sunday
            Wo_oT88 - Anytime on Sunday
            BigDawg - March 15
            KCJ58 - Anytime on Sunday
            ATLDirtyBirds - Anytime on Sunday
            HChu - Anytime on Sunday

            Awaiting response:

            BF51
            DJP
            aNYtitan
            I can do it this Sunday, but only after 6pm eastern because of work.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • What about March 15 at 2PM EST?

              Brodeur - Anytime on Sunday
              Xiomera - Anytime on Sunday
              Sniper - Anytime on Sunday
              Bertuzzi - Anytime on Sunday
              CJSneider - Anytime on Sunday
              fisch - Weekdays
              PF - March 15
              Jughead - March 15
              Tampa - Anytime on Sunday
              GF1080 - March 15
              HinesWardJr - Anytime on Sunday
              Wo_oT88 - Anytime on Sunday
              BigDawg - March 15
              KCJ58 - Anytime on Sunday
              ATLDirtyBirds - Anytime on Sunday
              HChu - Anytime on Sunday
              DJP - Anytime on Sunday
              BF51 - Anytime on Sunday

              Awaiting response:
              aNYtitan
              Last edited by D-Unit; 03-07-2009, 02:53 AM.

              Comment


              • that's fine.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • Works for me.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • What about March 15 at 2PM EST?
                    I could only be there for an hour.

                    You can replace me in the league if the time doesn't change.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      I could only be there for an hour.

                      You can replace me in the league if the time doesn't change.
                      What time is good for you?

                      Did everyone who sent me your email get the league invite? Still waiting for a lot of you to sign up.
                      Last edited by D-Unit; 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Man, I hate to be the one that brings that down, but I will definitely not be available that day. My girlfriend's girlfriend is having an engagement party, that I must attend. Currently what I'm seeing is that everyone else is ready for that day, but if need be, I will drop out to not make this league lag behind.

                        Besides that, I can make it the Saturday before, or the Monday after


                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                          Man, I hate to be the one that brings that down, but I will definitely not be available that day. My girlfriend's girlfriend is having an engagement party, that I must attend. Currently what I'm seeing is that everyone else is ready for that day, but if need be, I will drop out to not make this league lag behind.

                          Besides that, I can make it the Saturday before, or the Monday after
                          The other option is preranking your players for the draft. Not sure how fond you are of that or not. But let me know. I think at this point March 15 is going to be the day... just trying to find the best time.

                          Comment


                          • That time is good for me.

                            BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              What time is good for you?

                              Did everyone who sent me your email get the league invite? Still waiting for a lot of you to sign up.
                              Well, the 1 pm on Sunday you mentioned initially would allow me to be there for over half of it.

                              Weekend afternoons just aren't good for me. I work at 3 usually.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                The other option is preranking your players for the draft. Not sure how fond you are of that or not. But let me know. I think at this point March 15 is going to be the day... just trying to find the best time.
                                I think it's pretty impossible to pre-rank for this auction. No one really knows yet the value of players. Most auctions don't have 460 players being drafted so any price tag ESPN recommends will be thrown out the window really.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information