Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    1- Rosters are daily or weekly?

2- Why is an IP worth 9 points? Good starting pitchers score around 2000 points in that format and Pujols had 700 last year using that scoring.
    1. I think I have it as weekly, I'll check.

2. I had it set as 3 per IP, but ESPN scores that as 3 points per out a pitcher records, so that would mean max would be 9 pts per IP. I didn't realize that, so I put it down to 1 per out, so I pitcher can earn 3 points per IP.

on a separate note...

GF1080 never joined so I'm going to see if I can find a quick replacement so we can still draft today.
    Last edited by ccB; 03-07-2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Ill do it i suppose

Comment

CCB, keep us posted if we can still do the draft today or not.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Ill do it i suppose
          Invite sent.

Comment

I have to work at 3:00, but I should be able to draft at least 80%-90% of my team before I have to go. I'm going to go shower and eat lunch now, so I'll have close to a full two hours to draft.

Comment

Aaaaand accepted

Comment

Well, we can't get a draft time today, so we can either try and draft sometime during the week or next weekend.

Commie, I know you said you had a bunch of leagues already so if you want to be removed from the league I can do that for you, either way I appreciate you stepping up and trying to save the scheduled draft time for us.

Comment

if youre moving the draft back, keep me as an alternate if you cant find another by the time you start it.

Comment

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO iras right now at GF!!!!!

Comment

I'd prefer during the week rather than weekends. I can probably do either though. The only day I can't do it this week is Thursday.

Comment

I prefer to have it during the week as well. Wednesday night would be great.

Comment

It would have to be after 10 PM EST for me to do it.

Comment

Depending when Wednesday night, I won't be able to make it. Thursday is pushing it as well.

Comment

Nobody said tthe draft was today. I told everyone I wouldn't be home all day Saturday and then all of a sudden the draft time was announced while I was gone. What was I supposed to do?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Draft would have to be after 9pm eastern on weeksdays for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information