X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccB
    started a topic SWDC NL ONLY Dynasty League

SWDC NL ONLY Dynasty League

I was thinking, since I currently only have one fantasy baseball team ATM I'd like another one. The one I have now is in BF_51's AL only dynasty league, so I got the bright idea to completely rip his idea off, and make a NL-Only dynasty league with all the same parameters.

Looking for 7-9 other guys, will be an auction league, I'll post everything you need to know. If you are interested, post in this thread.

What you need to know:

-ESPN
    -Auction (260 bucks)
    -FAAB system
    -Dynasty League (15 keepers + minor league roster)
    -Total points scoring system
    -4 man minor league roster
    -20 man major league rosters (+ 2 DL spots)

Teams:
    1. Team CCB
    2. Team GF1080
    3. Team PL
    4. Team Jughead
    5. Team D-Unit
    6. Team KCJ
    7. Team 619
    8. Team tjsunstein
    9. Team Hineswardjr
    10. Team GPNGC

(I'll probably stick to 8 teams since it's NL only, but 10 is a possibility if there is enough interest)

Roster:
    1 C
    1 1B
    1 2B
    1 SS
    1 3B
    3 OF
    2 UTIL
    7 P
    3 Bench

Scoring:

Batting:
    Total Bases (TB) 1
    Walks (BB) 1
    Runs Scored (R) 1
    Runs Batted In (RBI) 1
    Stolen Bases (SB) 1
    Strikeouts (K) -1

Pitching:
    Innings Pitched (IP) 3
    Earned Runs (ER) -2
    Wins (W) 3
    Quality Starts (QS) 4
    Saves (SV) 6
    Strikeouts (K) 1
    Hits Allowed (H) -1
    Walks Issued (BB) -1
    Holds (HD) 3

Nothing is set in stone, so any issues with any of the parameters let me know and we can work it out.
    Last edited by ccB; 04-03-2010, 01:07 PM.

• gpngc
    replied
    I agreed to a trade with Jughead and it says pending but on his side it says my roster would be invalid so it can't go through. I never play on ESPN so I have no idea what to do... I would have less than the max roster size so I don't really get it... help?

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    All I gotta say is Jhoulys Chacin! The last MiL guy I drafted and he put in work yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Hines
    replied
    I'm starting to make a comeback this last week or so. I was floating donw near the cellar, and now I am on my way up!

Leave a comment:

• gpngc
    replied
    I got him now...

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    gpngc, I said something but he hasn't got in touch with me
    Ehh that stinks. Hate to see inactivity this early in the year. Does this mean I get Davis? haha

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I'm not sure who but someone is losing a lot of points for not bringing Davis up.
    gpngc, I said something but he hasn't got in touch with me

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    I'm not sure who but someone is losing a lot of points for not bringing Davis up.

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Also, BF changed his leagues scoring so we are following suit. SB's are now worth 1.5 pts up from 1 pt and K's are down from -1 to -.5

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Alright if you can that would be cool but if not then oh well.

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Thanks. Anyway you can add the points back to my team? :)
    I was actually looking on there to see if I could give you the points you should of earned but I don't know if thats possible.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Thanks. Anyway you can add the points back to my team? :)

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Sorry this thread is was not in my subscribed threads for some reason and thats what i check on NFLDC.

I tried adding Meija to your team when I added everyone elses players but y ou didn't have the roster space. I posted about this already, next time try pm-ing me if I'm not responding. I added Mejia and dropped Maine. I sincerely apologize for the points you missed out on.

Same goes for GPNGC if you want Ike Davis, and KCJ and Mike Leake, you guys need to drop someone if you want them on your regular roster.

To all league members, PM me if your guys get called up, if you have the space just tell me to add them if you don't you have to tell me who you want dropped. For now on Sunday will be the day I do this.
    Last edited by ccB; 04-20-2010, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Hey Charm this is getting ridiculous. This is now the 3rd time I would have gotten points from Mejia but you're nowhere to be found. You're the commish!!

Leave a comment:

• tjsunstein
    replied
    I guess it was too early to talk trash. :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information