No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pffft my team gets no respect as always, I'll show you all!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I don't like my team at all really. My internet was really slow during the auction and it didn't give me enough time to look at anything, or even know what was going on half the time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I also thought Matsui was OF eligible. Whoops. If anyone wants to trade an OF for a 1B or DH player, let me know. It can be something minor, I don't care.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I would have killed :). Scotty can I be your asst. minor league director?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• absolutely GF1080! my minor league skills are weak
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Your skills in general are weak.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm looking to acquire an Outfielder. Needs only to be an improvement over Jake Fox.

I have Marco Scutaro, Ervin Santana, four closers, and Orlando Hudson as trade bait, though you're free to inquire about others' availability.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  absolutely GF1080! my minor league skills are weak
                  Awesome. Just run your thoughts by me.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like my team but should have paid the money for a 1b. I'll trade for one at some point. Thanks for the input D
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Anyone else think there should be an Innings pitched limit and not a game started limit?

People are just gonna stream starting pitchers without one . . . at least with the limit all the way up at 200 GS. If we all have 5 SP on average make 32 starts, that's only 160 . . .
                      Last edited by Xiomera; 03-01-2010, 10:18 PM.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Anyone else think there should be an Innings pitched limit and not a game started limit?

People are just gonna stream starting pitchers without one . . . at least with the limit all the way up at 200 GS. If we all have 5 SP on average make 32 starts, that's only 160 . . .
                        What Daniel said.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Anyone else think there should be an Innings pitched limit and not a game started limit?

Nope. I drafted accordingly. Too late now.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Nope. I drafted accordingly. Too late now.
                            I don't think it is. Especially considering I raised this issue long before the draft.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              I don't like my team at all really. My internet was really slow during the auction and it didn't give me enough time to look at anything, or even know what was going on half the time.
                              Well you were very timely anytime a Rangers player was put up for bid. :D So I dunno about that excuse. You paid high for them too. I know you won't admit to it, but I think you thought I was going to overbid you. ;)

The only one I really wanted was Feliz... bastard.
                              Last edited by D-Unit; 03-01-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Xio, let's talk trade.. I have some OF to trade
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information