Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    Xio, let's talk trade.. I have some OF to trade
    Depends who you want . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Scutaro probably
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        I don't think it is. Especially considering I raised this issue long before the draft.
        Doesn't matter. You weren't persistent enough to get it changed before hand. So don't be persistent now that you've realized your mistake. I strategized specifically to NOT overload on RPs.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Doesn't matter. You weren't persistent enough to get it changed before hand. So don't be persistent now that you've realized your mistake. I strategized specifically to NOT overload on RPs.
          It most certainly isn't a mistake. Look at the point totals those closers got. I paid less for them than similar caliber SP's who scored in the same range.

That has nothing to do with why I'm arguing for an adjustment. You don't think there's gonna be SP streaming in this league? When has there ever been a league without an innings cap?
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            Scutaro probably
            Send me a proposal if you want. I am going to bed now.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Well you were very timely anytime a Rangers player was put up for bid. So I dunno about that excuse. You paid high for them too. I know you won't admit to it, but I think you thought I was going to overbid you. ;)

The only one I really wanted was Feliz... bastard.
              Get over yourself. :)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

It most certainly isn't a mistake. Look at the point totals those closers got. I paid less for them than similar caliber SP's who scored in the same range.

That has nothing to do with why I'm arguing for an adjustment. You don't think there's gonna be SP streaming in this league? When has there ever been a league without an innings cap?
                Even so, the change wasn't made before the draft, so now it's moot to even discuss. It would've changed the entire draft process.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Get over yourself. :)
                  That would be no fun. :D

Comment

Even so, the change wasn't made before the draft, so now it's moot to even discuss. It would've changed the entire draft process.
                    I don't see how it changes anything.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I don't see how it changes anything.
                      I would've used more of my money on RPs... Obviously.

Comment

• For whatever reason the player acquisition system reverted back to waiver style and I can't change it now that we've had the draft. Seems rather stupid that I can't, but I can't.

Comment

• I'm also reversing all roster moves done after the draft and putting a lock on it. The whole point of having an early draft and forcing people to make a decision on minor league prospects in advance of spring training was add the element of risk to it. Adding a guys a week before the season begins when you have a better idea is cheating the system.

Sorry for the confusion, don't bother bitching.
                          Last edited by bearsfan_51; 03-06-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• So, we're going with the waiver system then? Or can we use the FAAB system through the forums?

Also, any update on the minor league draft?
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Yeah I was wondering why people we able to pick up FA's I thought maybe the FAAB system didn't start until the regular season started.

Comment

• We could use the FAAB system through the forum, I honestly didn't think about that. Do others have thoughts?

25 man rosters are set on April 4th or 5th, correct? I thought we would start shortly thereafter. Also, you can draft a major league player in the minor league draft (so, for example, if yo really wants Nick Blackburn he can add him) you just have to immediately promote him to your roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information