No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. What's the deal going on here? Are we allowed to add/drop players as long as they aren't minor leaguers or something? I thought we were holding off entirely until we complete the minor league draft.

Comment

• We are. If anyone has added anyone I'll change it prior to the ML draft.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Does anyone know when final rosters are set? I've changed back all roster moves since the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Does anyone know when final rosters are set? I've changed back all roster moves since the draft.
          I would venture a few days before opening day?
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I think that's correct, I think it's actually the day before opening day, but I wasn't sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I think that's correct, I think it's actually the day before opening day, but I wasn't sure.
              I would venture every team would want to have it set at least 2-3 days before the season starts, though.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• MLB.com says April 4th, which is opening night. We'll start the minor league draft that weekend on April 2nd, then. If there are people still waiting on roster decisions they can wait, I won't start the clock until the 4th.

NOTE: I'm sure I'll say this again, but you can draft a major league player to your minor league roster (Jon Rauch is available, for instance). You must immediately call him up and drop someone else, however, just as you would if one of your minor league players is called up.

I will start a minor league thread on the 2nd.

Comment

• Looks like I might be the first victim of my own rule if Feliz gets sent down.

At least nobody can complain to me that it's unfair.

Comment

• Phil Hughes for 11 bucks looks pretty good right now. I like it.

Comment

• SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Here is a seperate thread for our minor league rosters and for the draft. I will post all of your 4-man minor league rosters below. All changes must be announced in this thread, and I will update your rosters accordingly.

Charm City
                      1) Jesus Montero, C, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees (AAA-New York Yankees)
                      2) Mike Trout, OF, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (A+ Los Angeles Angels)
                      3) Josh Bell, 3B, Norfolk Tides (AAA- Baltimore Orioles)
                      4) Michae Pineda, P, Tacoma Rainers (AAA-Seattle Mariners)

HChu
                      1) Hank Conger, Salt Lake City Bees (AAA- Los Angeles Angels)
                      2) Casey Kelly, P, Portland SeaDogs (AA-Boston Red Sox)
                      3) Tanner Scheppers, P, Oklahoma City RedHawks (AAA-Texas Rangers)
                      4) Matt Moore, P, Charlotte Stone Crabs (A+ Tampa Bay Rays)

BF51's Akron Alchoholics
                      1) Desmond Jennings, OF, Durham Bulls (AAA-Tampa Bay Rays)
                      2) Martin Perez, P, Frisco RoughRiders (AA-Texas Rangers)
                      3) Miguel Sano, 3B, GCL Twins (Rookie League- Minnesota Twins)
                      4) Mike Moustakas, 3B, Omaha Royals (AAA-Kansas City Royals)

djp
                      1) Justin Smoak, 1B, Tacoma Rainers (AAA-Seattle Mariners)
                      2) Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B, Akron Aeros (AA-Cleveland Indians)
                      3) Mike Montgomery, P, NW Arkansas Naturals (AA-Kansas City Royals)
                      4) Eric Hosmer, 1B, Wilmington Blue Rocks (A+-Kansas City Royals)

tjunstein
                      1) Dustin Ackley, 1B/OF, Tacoma Rainers (AAA-Seattle Mariners)
                      2) Kyle Drabek, P, New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA-Toronto Blue Jays)
                      3) Michael Brantley, OF, Columbus Clippers (AAA- Cleveland Indians)
                      4) VACANT

D-Unit
                      1) Jeremy Hellickson, P, Durham Bulls (AAA-Tampa Bay Rays)
                      2) Daniel Hudson, P, Charolette Knights (AAA- Chicago White Sox)
                      3) Casey Crosby, P, Lakeland Flying Tigers (A+-Detroit Tigers)
                      4) VACANT

Brodeur
                      1) Chris Carter, 1B, Sacramento River Cats (AAA-Oakland Athletics)
                      2) Nolan Reimold, OF, Norfolk Tides (AAA-Baltimore Orioles)
                      3) Aaron Crow, P, Northwest Arkansas Naturals (AA-Kansas City Royals)
                      4) Wilmer Font, P, Bakersfield Blaze (A+ Texas Rangers)

Scotty
                      1) VACANT
                      2) Aaron Hicks, OF, Beloit Snappers (A-Minnesota Twins)
                      3) Jason Knapp, P, Lake County Captains (A-Cleveland Indians)
                      4) Mark Melancon, P, Scranton Yankees (AAA-New York Yankees)

yo123
                      1) Zach Britton, P, Norfolk Tides (AAA-Baltimore Orioles)
                      2) Michael Taylor, OF, Sacramento River Cats (AAA-Oakland Athletics)
                      3) Kyle Gibson, P, New Britain Rock Cats (AA-Minnesota Twins)
                      4) Grant Green, SS, Stockon Ports (A+- Oakland Athletics)

Xio
                      1) Jacob Turner, P, Lakeland Flying Tigers (A+ Detroit Tigers)
                      2) J.B. Arencibia, C, Las Vegas 51's (AAA- Toronto Blue Jays)
                      3) Tyler Flowers, C, Charolette Knights (AAA-Chicago White Sox)
                      4) Ryan Strieby, OF, Toledo MudHens (AAA- Detroit Tigers)
                      Last edited by bearsfan_51; 08-02-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• I will go ahead and allow the drafting to start today (roster adjusting will not be allowed until the ML draft is over), since most rosters have been set. Again, however, the clock will not start until Noon on Sunday (2 hours), so if you are waiting for a second shoe to drop, feel free to take your time.

I would also remind you that you are able to draft absolutely anybody you want, so long as they aren't on someone's roster in our league and they aren't on a National League pro-roster. If you have a Cuban neighbor that throws a 95 mph fastball, he's fair game.

Charm, you're up. His PM box is full, so hopefully he sees this.

Comment

• Charm, I see you've been around, so can you at least acknowledge that you know you're up even if you aren't ready to pick?

Comment

• Sorry, didn't see this... I'll have my pick up in a second.

Comment

• Hard choice, but I'll take:

C Jesus Montero

Comment

• http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39903

Minor league thread. Please leave all discussion to this thread. Only draft picks and roster moves in the minor league thread.

Hchu is up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information