No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that you forgot about the AL thing and still grabbed Stanton over some of the other guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Interesting that you forgot about the AL thing and still grabbed Stanton over some of the other guys.
      Well, Stanton probably has the most raw power in the minors. He's going to be a top 2 pick in the NL league I would assume.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Interesting that you forgot about the AL thing and still grabbed Stanton over some of the other guys.
        If this was a mixed league Stanton would have been long gone by my pick.

Comment

• So I am the first victim of the rules with Holland being sent to AAA. I thought maybe I could sneak him to the 2nd round, lol. Very nice pick yo.

So what's the story with this? Do I wait until after the draft to pick another major league player or can I pick one up now? Probably already discussed, but I'd like some clarification.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• The only way you can add a player to your major league roster now is to draft him in the minor league draft. Otherwise, you may add someone once the minor league draft is over.

Also, in regards to the FAAB system, since I failed to fill out the league properly, we will do waivers for all players except those from the NL league. To acquire a player from the NL, there will be a 3 day period from his entrance into the system, with the highest bidder winning. If one of your players is traded to the NL, you will be compensated the amount of money you bidded on said player. Everyone starts with 100 bucks. If two bids are exactly the same, the person highest on the waiver wire will get the player.

Make sense?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Also, if you lose a prospect, you're S.O.L.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                The only way you can add a player to your major league roster now is to draft him in the minor league draft. Otherwise, you may add someone once the minor league draft is over.

Also, in regards to the FAAB system, since I failed to fill out the league properly, we will do waivers for all players except those from the NL league. To acquire a player from the NL, there will be a 3 day period from his entrance into the system, with the highest bidder winning. If one of your players is traded to the NL, you will be compensated the amount of money you bidded on said player. Everyone starts with 100 bucks. If two bids are exactly the same, the person highest on the waiver wire will get the player.

Make sense?
                Thanks for clarification. Waiver system is fine as well.

Comment

• I select . . .

Jacob Turner, SP, Detroit Tigers

and

Josh Bell, 3B, Baltimore Orioles

R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Xio dipping into A in the first round. I like it.

I should also add that the FAAB system will also be in effect for NL minor league players. It's only not in effect for players already available from the AL, be they in the major or minor leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Xio dipping into A in the first round. I like it.

I should also add that the FAAB system will also be in effect for NL minor league players. It's only not in effect for players already available from the AL, be they in the major or minor leagues.
                      Turner will be in our rotation by May.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Michael Taylor, OF

Comment

• Big Michael Taylor fan. He's getting a little old to still be a top prospect, and is K/BB rate could be better, but the A's have always been able to tailor their approach to a player's abilities, and Taylor has quite a few of them.

Comment

• Speaking of lives on the line... yo just added his name to my list.

Comment

• Aaron Hicks, OF
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Thanks for taking my #1 mancrush Scotty you jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information