SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Thanks for taking my #1 mancrush Scotty you jerk.
    i do what I can <3

see, sometimes I'm not too much of an idiot n00b when it comes to minor leaguers!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Michael Saunders, OF

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't mind people taking time to make picks, but could you guys please check once in a while to see if you're up. I've sent out numerous PM's to people who are on the clock and are around simply because they didn't know it was their turn.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Question: What if we want someone that someone else drafted and we're waiting for official roster announcements?

Comment

• If you think there is the chance they will be dropped, take your time. But if you're waiting for Feliz, it's not going to happen. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              If you think there is the chance they will be dropped, take your time. But if you're waiting for Feliz, it's not going to happen. :)
              I PM'd you about the guy I want. Let me know what you think I should do.

Comment

• I'd say the odds are very slim that he could be sent down, but until it's official it's within your rights to wait.

Comment

• So do we just sit and wait for D-Unit to realize that Feliz is not going back down?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• BF is an enabler.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• It's not Feliz. I said before that I would start the clock on Sunday, and I will. If the roster move hasn't been made by then D will have to take his chances or get skipped.

Comment

• What time does the clock start? ...and how long do we get.

Comment

• Well it's Easter. So I'll start it at 1pm ET and give it 2 hours. You could get skipped and wait if you want, depends on how much it's worth to you.

Comment

• Eh pretty sure he's not gonna be on the final roster.

I'll take SP Chris Tillman.

Comment

• That's great, but wrong thread D.

Comment

• Also, for anyone that is in CCB's league as well, you can change your minor league roster as often as you want, just announce it in the Minor League thread to make it official.

I think I'm going to lower the keeper limit to 12 (15 is a lot for an AL-only league), but allow all 4 ML keepers to be kept.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information