No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for corner infielders... surplus of OF available w/ Choo, Ichiro, Sizemore, LaPorta
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I love that Chu is streaming pitchers and he lost three points today.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        I love that Chu is streaming pitchers and he lost three points today.
        Not really, I had Dontrelle Willis and like hell I was going to have him on my roster anymore.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ok Scioscia enough messing around, you can start letting Napoli play now...

Comment

• Holy **** Gavin Floyd!! I didn't even think it was possible to lose 19 points in one game.....

Comment

• So, Smoak called up.. already dropped Sweeney for him.. can I add a 4th minor leaguer now?
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Yeah, add it in the Minor League thread and I'll change the front page. Thanks.

Comment

• How are we dealing with the first-year player draft prospects once they are selected in June?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    How are we dealing with the first-year player draft prospects once they are selected in June?
                    Free for all. I claim Bryce Harper. I don't care if he's going to the Nats. I want that douche on my team.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Honestly, you can add somebody now if you want. As long as they aren't on the roster of a National League minor league team.

Comment

• I'll go Alex White for my Smoak replacement.

Also, Kyle Gibson is playing for the Fort Myers Miracle, High A, BF (you have him listed as a ? in the first post)

Comment

• Can I drop Wil Myers and add Trevor Cahill?
                          Last edited by ccB; 04-27-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Let me get this straight.

I now have to drop a player on my minor league roster because Michael Brantley has been demoted? If so, drop Matt Moore.

How do I go about replacing him? Do I have first dibs at any FA or do I bid like anyone else would?

Comment

• Charm- Yes.

TJ- You have first dibs, as he's your player that you are dropping. I'll make the change.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                TJ- You have first dibs, as he's your player that you are dropping. I'll make the change.
                                I meant as far as replacing him with another player on my 'major league' roster for the time being, not when Michael Brantley is called back up.

Say I want to add Pat Burrell for example. Would I have to bid against everyone else like I would normally or do I get first priority because I have to fill a void left by Brantley?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information