No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. We aren't using the FAAB system except when NL players come over. You can add whomever you like.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I cut Michael Bowden and place Chris Davis on my minor league roster. My apologies for taking so long, I hadn't noticed that Davis was demoted.

Comment

• Trevor Cahill has been called up to start Saturday, I'll replace him with OF Carlos Peguero, Seattle Mariners AA affiliate.

Comment

• also want to drop Daniel Hudson for SP Vin Mazzarro

Comment

• Ramos activated, will add 1B Eric Hosmer (High A Wilmington)
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• My prospects keep getting called up! That's 2/4 now with Smoak and Ramos, although I don't expect Ramos to be up for a considerable amount of time.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for your participation so far. I think this is going rather well. The trading deadline and September call-ups should be interesting.

Comment

• I think this league needs 1 more bench spot.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I totally disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      I totally disagree.
                      OK ... I don't like not having a single hitter I can rotate into my lineup. It's not like I am loaded up on pitching.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• How you choose to manage your roster is obviously up to you. The less bench spots, the less margin for error, which makes every roster decision all the more important. Also, smaller benches ensures that there will at least be some valuable players in the Free Agent pool at all times, which means more activity.

What I would like to do is lower the innings limit so that keeping a larger pitching roster is less necessary, but that was shot down for legitimate reasons. It's something we can revisit in the offseason, although the way the scoring is done usually makes starting marginal pitching worth little.

Comment

• Small benches are the only reason I have players like Brignac, Wigginton, and Cahill so I'm all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            Ramos activated, will add 1B Eric Hosmer (High A Wilmington)
                            So how did you get Ramos? Was he on your ML roster? Or did you add him from the FA pool?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              So how did you get Ramos? Was he on your ML roster? Or did you add him from the FA pool?
                              I simply added him to my roster and dropped a player. He was my 4th minor leaguer. Now, I add a 4th minor leaguer to take Ramos' spot, unless/until he gets sent down again, where I'll drop him from my major league roster and re-add someone else.

Comment

• Scotty, Alex Gordon has been sent down. You must drop him and decide if you want him on your minor league roster or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information