No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So um... nobody had Kila Ka'aihue on their ML roster, so I added him.

Comment

• Yeah that's fine.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• No response from Scotty. Please PM if you'd like to add Alex Gordon to your minor league roster. I will go off of the waiver order, and will change the order accordingly depends on who gets him.

Comment

• Also, Brodeur, Michael Saunders has been called up. You need to add him to your roster or lose his rights.

Comment

• Derek Holland was called up, I'll add Jared Mitchell.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Derek Holland was called up, I'll add Jared Mitchell.
              I'm pretty sure he's got a torn Achilles and is out for the season, if you didn't know.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Brodeur you still have a spot open. Please keep up with your own rosters, everyone.

Comment

• I haven't received any PMs about Alex Gordon so he's free for the taking. I'll pass for now as to not take advantage of my position. Not really sure what to do about that.

Comment

• To whoever owns him, Nolan Reimold has been sent down by the Baltimore Orioles to their AAA affiliate the Norfolk Tide.

Comment

• Max Scherzer got sent down. Can I switch him from my current team to my minor league team? Is there a waiting process?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yes you can, no waiting process. Tell me who you'd like to drop.

Thanks for keeping up on your team, Brodeur you still have a spot open.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Yes you can, no waiting process. Tell me who you'd like to drop.

Thanks for keeping up on your team, Brodeur you still have a spot open.
                          I guess I'll drop Mike Moustakas to put Scherzer on my minor league team. Stupid Indians for not calling up Carlos Santana already.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I want to drop SP Vin Mazzaro for OF Mike Trout

Comment

• I'll re-add Wilson Ramos for Alex White.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I cut Hank Conger and pick up Mike Moustakas.

(djp, sorry if I swiped you, I was going to pick him up anyway)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information