SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D you can add Berkman.

EDIT: And Hellickson was already sent down.
    Last edited by bearsfan_51; 08-05-2010, 10:44 AM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Please put Hellickson back on my ML roster.

Comment

• Broduer, Chris Carter called up.

Comment

• If anyone is interested in any of these players, PM me.

Victor Martinez
          Kevin Youkilis
          Matt Joyce
          Aaron Hill
          Coco Crisp
          Magglio Ordonez
          Bobby Jenks
          Shaun Marcum
          Tommy Hunter
          Chris Tillman

Looking for batting upgrades over guys like Berkman, Aaron Hill, Jorge Cantu, and Alexi Casilla...looking for OFs too.

Comment

• Chris Tillman got sent down and Hellickson is getting called back up. Making the switch. Please update my ML list. Thanks.

Comment

• I'll add Jared Goedert to my ML team to fill my vacant spot.

Comment

• Are we cutting owners after the season? There are too many inactives that don't care.

Comment

• Yes. We'll cut down to 8.

Scott is definitely gone. tjunstein and Brodeur are candidates as well. Maybe both will be cut and we'll add one new owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Yes. We'll cut down to 8.

Scott is definitely gone. tjunstein and Brodeur are candidates as well. Maybe both will be cut and we'll add one new owner.
                    Do you really think reducing my competition further is a good idea?

XIO REIGNS SUPREME!
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• If a player is added to the 40-man roster after September 1st, he is still eligible to be kept on your minor league roster until the end of the season, and going into next year (i.e. he doesn't have to be one of your 12 keepers).

However, if a player is on the 25 man roster prior to the September 1st call-ups, you must add him as one of your keepers if you want him for next season.

Make sense?

Also, yes, I'm sick of you winning everything Xio.

Comment

• Xio is good in roto baseball only. In other sports, he's average to below average. He doesn't like points based leagues because he's not as good in that either. He'll make up all kinds of excuses why he doesn't prefer it...blah blah blah.... a game is a game. But roto... that's his "thing". So I don't mind finishing behind him. Beating him is fun though!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Xio is good in roto baseball only. In other sports, he's average to below average. He doesn't like points based leagues because he's not as good in that either. He'll make up all kinds of excuses why he doesn't prefer it...blah blah blah.... a game is a game. But roto... that's his "thing". So I don't mind finishing behind him. Beating him is fun though!
                          I won the points league we had in year 2 of my long-standing league.

I don't give a damn what your impression of my skills are outside of Roto. There is a reason it is across the board the preferred league by experts and such. Points leagues require less strategy, planning, and involve a lot of luck because there are no parameters.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            I won the points league we had in year 2 of my long-standing league.

I don't give a damn what your impression of my skills are outside of Roto. There is a reason it is across the board the preferred league by experts and such. Points leagues require less strategy, planning, and involve a lot of luck because there are no parameters.
                            Oh you give a damn alright...

It doesn't require less of anything. In fact it requires more because you can't find generic analysis out there like there are for Roto leagues. The fact that it has no parameters makes it much more challenging. Anyone can pick up a fantasy baseball magazine and see what the roto rankings are.

excuses.... gotta lov 'em.

Oh and don't tell me Jose Bautista wasn't "luck". lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Oh you give a damn alright...

It doesn't require less of anything. In fact it requires more because you can't find generic analysis out there like there are for Roto leagues. The fact that it has no parameters makes it much more challenging. Anyone can pick up a fantasy baseball magazine and see what the roto rankings are.

excuses.... gotta lov 'em.

Oh and don't tell me Jose Bautista wasn't "luck". lol.
                              Building a team of 10 power hitters is mundane. Being able to punt closers and not have it effect you at all is lame. The roster building process is arbitrary and boring.

And if you wanna call adding Jose Bautista luck, then that's fine, but the margin I'm gonna win by in this league and my league is about the value of 10 Jose Bautista's.

Enjoy losing to me in two leagues this year.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Building a team of 10 power hitters is mundane. Being able to punt closers and not have it effect you at all is lame. The roster building process is arbitrary and boring.

And if you wanna call adding Jose Bautista luck, then that's fine, but the margin I'm gonna win by in this league and my league is about the value of 10 Jose Bautista's.

Enjoy losing to me in two leagues this year.
                                I'm a better fantasy sports player than you and am more knowledgeable all around, so you should enjoy beating me in your one sport, one style leagues. It's all you got and I'm still right on your tail in this league.

I even smoked you and your hockey pals in our DC Hockey League that I won the championship in. How'd you enjoy that sweet spanking? I owed that league from week 1 on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information