• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    What if I added 5 more spots?

-1B/3B
    -2B/SS
    -OF
    -Eliminated one of the UTIL positions
    -6 total bench spots (up from 3 last year)

This way, if you wanted to have a few bench hitters you could, or you could add a few pitchers (the current limit of 200 starts basically allows you to start 6.5 pitchers full-time).
    Cut two teams and increase the number of roster spots. I approve of everything you just proposed.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      What if I added 5 more spots?

-1B/3B
      -2B/SS
      -OF
      -Eliminated one of the UTIL positions
      -6 total bench spots (up from 3 last year)

This way, if you wanted to have a few bench hitters you could, or you could add a few pitchers (the current limit of 200 starts basically allows you to start 6.5 pitchers full-time).
      Keep 2 UTIL positions. Get rid of the additional 2B/SS spot. It's already weak as is.

If you up the roster spots, up the innings count for pitchers too. That's gotta be a natural approach to expansion.

Comment

• There is no innings count for pitchers, there is a limit to games started, which was already too high last year. I really don't want to raise it and encourage people to spot-start through waivers.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• BF, how about just an additional Infielder and Outfield slot? Not specific to MI or CI.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            BF, how about just an additional Infielder and Outfield slot? Not specific to MI or CI.
            That works too.

Comment

• Ok that's fine. I'll allow a day for any more suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                BF, how about just an additional Infielder and Outfield slot? Not specific to MI or CI.
                I would definitely say to do this.

EDIT: removed
                Last edited by marshallb; 02-13-2011, 02:32 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Thanks. giantsfan could you provide your e-mail as well, either on here or through pm?

Comment

• Just curious, but what are we looking at for a timeline? Like when keepers are due and draft and all of that.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Depends on how long people think it will take to finish the draft, honestly. I'd like to start the draft about a day or two after keepers are due, and finish the draft by mid-march.

Comment

• Ok, I haven't heard anything from anyone, so I'm setting the date for selecting keepers as Sunday, Feb. 27th at 10pm (ET).

We still start the draft at 1pm (ET) on Tuesday, March 1st.

You will also be asked to claim your minor league reserves in this thread at that time. As a reminder, if you have a player on your minor league roster who is likely to start the season in the major leagues (for example, Xio has J.P. Arencibia), you MUST keep him on your minor league roster for now. Once 25-man rosters are set (in real life), you will add him to your fantasy roster.

Comment

• Here are my minor league keepers:

-Desmond Jennings, OF, Durham Bulls (AAA-Tampa Bay Rays)
                          -Mike Moustakas, 3B, Omaha Storm Chasers (AAA-Kansas City Royals)
                          -Martin Perez, P, Frisco RoughRiders (AA- Texas Rangers)
                          Last edited by bearsfan_51; 02-18-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Minor League Keepers

Chris Tillman, P, Norfolk Tides (AAA-Baltimore Orioles)
                            Jeremy Hellickson, P, Durham Bulls (AAA- Tampa Rays)
                            Jared Goedert, 3B, Columbus Clippers (AAA- Cleveland Indians)

Comment

• I can pick up any available minor leaguer right now?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I can pick up any available minor leaguer right now?
                                No. Your Minor Leaguers are on the first post of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information