• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks BF.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Alright, thanks. The only player on my team that I lost was Yuniesky Betancourt, and he probably wasn't drafted, or he was really cheap.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Xio-

When and how did you get Justin Smoak on your roster? He should be on djp's minor-league roster as best I can tell.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Xio-

When and how did you get Justin Smoak on your roster? He should be on djp's minor-league roster as best I can tell.
          I added him when he wasn't listed on the minor league list or anyone's roster.

It was legal, I swear.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I don't think that's possible. Smoak was in the minors from July 31st to mid-September. I know that djp didn't add him after September, which means that he had to have been on his minor league roster the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Well, Ramos is gone. Smoak got sent to AAA so I'll use Ramos' spot on him.
              Here. This is from 8-1-10.

Comment

• OK. Whatever I guess. I don't know how no one said anything at the time. I didn't add a guy that was on the list at the time.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Do you remember when you added him? I don't know how I didn't notice either. It's djp's responsibility, in the end, so maybe he could shed some light on the situation.

Comment

• I've never lost Smoak's rights at any point. When he got sent down, I did it properly. I was guilty of leaving Miguel Tejada on my roster after he got dealt to San Diego for a week or 2, but I didn't leave Smoak up too long.
                    Last edited by djp; 02-21-2011, 01:46 PM.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I've never lost Smoak's rights at any point. When he got sent down, I did it properly. I was guilty of leaving Miguel Tejada on my roster after he got dealt to San Diego for a week or 2, but I didn't leave Smoak up too long.
                      Whatever. I didn't plan to keep him regardless.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Whatever. I didn't plan to keep him regardless.
                        Can you drop him so I can pick him up then? I suppose he's technically supposed to take a roster spot for me since he got called up for the last 10 games of last year.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Can you drop him so I can pick him up then? I suppose he's technically supposed to take a roster spot for me since he got called up for the last 10 games of last year.
                          Done.

When do we declare our keepers? Or did we do it and I forgot?
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• No djp, keep him on your minor league roster.

The rule was (which I did say at the time), that any post-September callups would remain minor-league eligible.

Keepers are declared by Sunday, 10pm ET.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              No djp, keep him on your minor league roster.

The rule was (which I did say at the time), that any post-September callups would remain minor-league eligible.

Keepers are declared by Sunday, 10pm ET.
                              Ah, I was wondering about that. Because I was gonna feel bad if I just forgot to call him up for those games and lost his rights due to that. Cool, so I get to keep Arietta after all.
                              Last edited by djp; 02-21-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• So, when are we gonna start this draft? as soon as the keepers lock on Sunday night?

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information