No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can start as soon as the keepers are set, but I won't start the clock until 1pm ET the next day.

On that note, if you haven't declared your keepers (both major and minor) you have until tomorrow evening.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Minor league keepers-

SP Kyle Gibson, Twins
      SP Zach Britton, Orioles
      SS Grant Green, A's

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        We can start as soon as the keepers are set, but I won't start the clock until 1pm ET the next day.

On that note, if you haven't declared your keepers (both major and minor) you have until tomorrow evening.
        I don't want to be difficult, but I am gonna be out of town from March 4-9. Won't really have time to keep up with things at all I expect.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I thought you said you weren't going to be out of town until the 10th?

Comment

• That was me who will be gone from the 11th to the 15th. Do we declare our keepers on the ESPN page?
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yes. On your team page.

We'll just have to work around everyone's schedules, but it would be best if we get as much done as we can.

Would anyone object to pushing the keepers time up to noon tomorrow so that we can start the draft then?

Comment

• I'm fine with it. I'm going now to declare my keepers.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm fine with it. I finalized my keepers the other day. I was down to deciding on 4 guys for 2 spots and I locked the final two spots in the other day.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Start the draft tomorrow.

Was a draft order posted?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• That's the draft order, it was posted a couple pages back.

1) djp
                      2) marshallb
                      3) giantsfan
                      4) yo123
                      5) charm
                      6) bearsfan
                      7) d-unit
                      8) xio

sig by BK and avy by me
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• The first pick is really just a question of who djp wants between Gonzalez and Cano. The second pick will be whomever djp doesn't pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          The first pick is really just a question of who djp wants between Gonzalez and Cano. The second pick will be whomever djp doesn't pick.
                          Haha. Yea, that's what it is. I PMed djp about that as I was deciding on my final keeper spot, so I think I have an idea as to which one I'll end up with, not that it matters much.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• We'll be able to see the available players once the draft starts? How is Cano available?
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              We'll be able to see the available players once the draft starts? How is Cano available?
                              Cano was on one of the teams that were dropped from the league. Really the only way to see who is available is by going to the free agents and there will be a filter that is non-keepers, so it will show everyone who hasn't been kept.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• I've also made an excel spreadsheet of ESPN's rankings of the top 400 players and their projected stats for them, and then I will go ahead and mark off the players who have been kept once the keepers lock, and as soon as I'm done if anyone wants it I will email it to them and I can update it and send an update out after every round or two.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information