No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother ******. I was going to draft Bard. I didn't think there was much of a chance he'd go before my next pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• D is impossible to trade with. He always asks for the moon and even then that's not enough.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I was really close to keeping Bard but went with Frank Francisco instead.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          D is impossible to trade with. He always asks for the moon and even then that's not enough.
          Haven't really found that to be the case, to be honest. We've had some epic deals over the years.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

D is impossible to trade with. He always asks for the moon and even then that's not enough.
            One of my strategies last year was to grab the top 2 catchers because the position was so poor...and because V-Mart had 1B eligibility, it made it possible to ravage the position and leave the rest of the league weak at C. It worked seeing as I finished in 2nd, but who would've known Jose Bautista would end up having the year he had... AND of all people Xio would get him off the wire! Ultimately, my plan was FOILED! Xio won! 2nd place SUCKS!!!! I'd rather finish last.

But this year V-Mart doesn't have 1B eligibility, so I'm selling him. BF, I want Kinsler. Is that the moon???

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Haven't really found that to be the case, to be honest. We've had some epic deals over the years.
              GF THINKS he offers the moon when in reality he offers crumbs and acts like I'm the crazy one. hahaha.

To me, BF is the tough one to trade with.

djp is the man. He can make up his mind fast and is willing to make really fair offers. We've done it all... Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win, sometimes we both win, sometimes we both lose. :D

Oh and he doesn't get mad when I offer him lowball offers to get talks started. He just laughs. :D

Comment

• You just think I'm tough because I don't want to give you Kinsler for V-Mart, which would be a bad deal in a dynasty league.

We've made trades before.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Mother ******. I was going to draft Bard. I didn't think there was much of a chance he'd go before my next pick.
                  You were wrong about yo, but right about me. I wasn't going to take him. I don't even think Papelbon loses his job.

Comment

• I didn't mean in this particular case. I just know in years past since we've been playing fantasy baseball for a long time it seems whenever I ask about the price of a player it seems like the return you want is outrageous. Maybe you're just softening me up though for that one time where I finally agreee. :)
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't offer crumbs all the time. I'm usually very fair to trade with. XIO can attest to that.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        You just think I'm tough because I don't want to give you Kinsler for V-Mart, which would be a bad deal in a dynasty league.

We've made trades before.
                        Probably right. I'll give you Jared Goedert. 3B is thin in this league and Goedert is the man!

Comment

• I really just like the idea of trading, especially in a league that costs nothing and returns nothing.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            You were wrong about yo, but right about me. I wasn't going to take him. I don't even think Papelbon loses his job.
                            I don't think he does either, but holds are worth points in this league and it gives me a nice security blanket (I have Papelbon)

Comment

I didn't mean in this particular case. I just know in years past since we've been playing fantasy baseball for a long time it seems whenever I ask about the price of a player it seems like the return you want is outrageous. Maybe you're just softening me up though for that one time where I finally agreee. :)
                              This year will be there year! I feel it!

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I really just like the idea of trading, especially in a league that costs nothing and returns nothing.
                                EXACTLY!!!!

I wish one of the leagues here was a money league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information