SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I don't think he does either, but holds are worth points in this league and it gives me a nice security blanket (I have Papelbon)
    Ah... I can see your point if you're the owner of Paps.

Comment

• Anyone wanna do a 3 way deal where you get V-Mart, I get Kinsler and BF gets someone?

Comment

• I might be very interested in that deal.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          I might be very interested in that deal.
          Well, it's up to BF. BF... do you see anyone on GF's team in exchange for Kinsler?

Comment

• A few, actually. I'm going to take my dogs for a walk. It's 40 degrees here in Minnesota, which is cause for celebration. I'll be back soon if you want to send me something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

A few, actually. I'm going to take my dogs for a walk. It's 40 degrees here in Minnesota, which is cause for celebration. I'll be back soon if you want to send me something.
              Crazy how you guys can stand the cold. It's a nice 76 degrees outside right now with light trade winds.

Comment

• BF has it worse but I'm in Jersey and I know exactly how he feels. It was like 50 out the other day for the first time in ages and I was ready to throw a luau.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A few, actually. I'm going to take my dogs for a walk. It's 40 degrees here in Minnesota, which is cause for celebration. I'll be back soon if you want to send me something.
                  That's what I'm saying. Saw people wearing shorts today. F this weather.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    BF has it worse but I'm in Jersey and I know exactly how he feels. It was like 50 out the other day for the first time in ages and I was ready to throw a luau.
                    Have you ever seen anyone from the cast of Jersey Shore?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Have you ever seen anyone from the cast of Jersey Shore?
                      Yes. The Situation used to come into the store I used to work at all the time before he was famous.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice pick BF. I was close to taking him instead of Cuddyer.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Steals aren't worth as much in this league, but singles are. Players that bat at the top of a lineup get more ABs.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            That's what I'm saying. Saw people wearing shorts today. F this weather.
                            I still love Minnesota. I don't honestly even know why, I just do. My fiance is from Augusta, which is supposed to be one of the best Southern cities. I personally hate it.

Comment

• C-
                              1B- Justin Morneau
                              2B- Ian Kinsler
                              SS- Asdrubal Cabrera
                              3B- Michael Young
                              IF- Aaron Hill
                              OF- Delmon Young
                              OF- B.J. Upton
                              OF- Juan Pierre
                              OF- Travis Snider
                              UTIL- Adam Dunn
                              UTIL- Daric Barton

That's a lineup. How's my pitching look, you say? Well...um...hey look over there!

Comment

• I just got back from lunch. Glad that I found myself otc!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information