Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    my pitching is brutal
    YOu gonna be around for your pick? You're next after yo, but he's not here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      YOu gonna be around for your pick? You're next after yo, but he's not here.
      I'll be around for the next few hours

      Comment


      • I debated for a long time about dropping Martin Perez and Wil Myers. Final straw was that I don't think Myers ever plays catcher.


        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

        Comment


        • Myers won't play C, that's why I listed him as an OF. It was still hard to pass on a consensus top 10 prospect who by all accounts has one of the prettiest swings in the minors. Kid's going to rake no matter where he plays.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            I'll be around for the next few hours
            If you leave before yo picks, send a list of 1-2 players.


            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I debated for a long time about dropping Martin Perez and Wil Myers. Final straw was that I don't think Myers ever plays catcher.
              I saw that you kept Myers at first and then changed your mind to Perez.

              I say this as a Rangers fan. I think you made a mistake. Perez declined last season and while still a top prospect, he's no where near the Top 10 anymore. He's got a lot of issues to work out, but he's still very young so I think he should be ready by 2013.

              Comment


              • Maybe, but I need pitching more than hitting. Also, Myers raked in High A ball. A lot of prospects drop once they make the move to AA. Without his ability to play catcher, I went with the pitching prospect, which are harder to find.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Maybe, but I need pitching more than hitting. Also, Myers raked in High A ball. A lot of prospects drop once they make the move to AA. Without his ability to play catcher, I went with the pitching prospect, which are harder to find.
                  I got a Catcher right now waiting to go to your team. His agent called me saying he's forcing a trade to Bearsfan Country!!!

                  I hear Kinsler is being a cancer in the lockerroom with the addition of Aaron Hill. I don't know if you want to deal with that kind of character concerns.

                  Do we have a deal?

                  Comment


                  • Let's keep this moving. Heading out of town Friday morning.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Yo is here now. When you leave Xio, can you leave me a list of 10 players or so? It might not get us too far, but it's something.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I got a Catcher right now waiting to go to your team. His agent called me saying he's forcing a trade to Bearsfan Country!!!

                        I hear Kinsler is being a cancer in the lockerroom with the addition of Aaron Hill. I don't know if you want to deal with that kind of character concerns.

                        Do we have a deal?


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • After much debating, D and I would like to announce the following trade:

                          D receives:

                          -Adam Dunn (1B)
                          -Ian Kinsler (2B)

                          I receive:

                          -Victor Martinez (C)
                          - David Price (P)

                          Thank you.



                          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                          Comment


                          • Nice trade for both IMO. Both dealt from positions of strength to fill their weak positions.

                            sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                              Nice trade for both IMO. Both dealt from positions of strength to fill their weak positions.
                              I think Price is gonna have a hell of a season (even a career) so it was very tough to let him go. But I really wanted Kinsler. I think the long term of his career is good enough to compensate for the loss of Price. Not fantasy points wise, but simply career longevity wise.

                              I like Dunn a lot in that ballpark and in that line up enough and he has been the definition of Mr. Consistency. I passed on Morneau for Dunn, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

                              When Xio took Derrek Lee, and I saw what crap was left available at 1B...not to mention 2B... I simply had to pull the trigger on this deal despite losing Price. V-Mart was a luxury that I was looking to find equal value for and I think I got that at a position of need.


                              C Joe Mauer
                              1B Adam Dunn
                              2B Ian Kinsler
                              3B Kevin Youkilis
                              SS Jed Lowrie
                              OF Austin Jackson
                              OF Curtis Granderson
                              OF Magglio Ordonez
                              OF Manny Ramirez

                              P CC Sabathia
                              P Francisco Liriano
                              P Colby Lewis
                              P Clay Buchholtz
                              P Jeremy Hellickson
                              P Brandon Morrow
                              P Matt Thornton
                              BN Jake McGee
                              BN Rafael Soriano
                              BN Alexi Ogando
                              Last edited by D-Unit; 03-02-2011, 09:36 PM.

                              Comment


                              • D won the trade. I don't think it's close.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information