SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    I definitely don't think it's near as bad of a deal as D-Unit does, in fact I don't think it's a bad deal, but I would have wanted to get a little more out of the young talents of Andrus and Drabek, despite me not being much of a fan of Andrus in a points league, at least not yet. If he can develop some power then maybe, but at this point he's overrated in a league like this. I would have leveraged the young potential of Drabek and Andrus for a bit of an addition to the deal is all.

And BF. I think all you have to do is set the offline draft date and then go to enter in players and it will drop them automatically.
    I'm am guilty of being over the top. I have to apologize to GF. He's too good a guy for me to hate on like that. GF, I'm sorry!

I agree on Andrus. I even told GF, that I like him more for his defense and running ability for the Rangers than his actual bat and fantasy value. His upside still remains, but I don't foresee him being a power hitter. Hits, Runs and SB are where he'll get his fantasy numbers to lift him in the SS rankings.

Comment

• Man, yo needs to start leaving lists.

Comment

• No need for an apology. When I'm ahead of you in the standings we'll see how right you were.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          No need for an apology. When I'm ahead of you in the standings we'll see how right you were.
          There's really only one guy I'm trying to beat. Xio. The rest of you are like league fodder.

You want respect? Win the 'ship.

Comment

• D-Unit, maybe you as a Rangers fan can give me a little info here. What's it look like Tanner Scheppers is going to do this year at least to start the season? Are they going to make him a RP or are they going to have him start (SP) in the minors?

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
              D-Unit, maybe you as a Rangers fan can give me a little info here. What's it look like Tanner Scheppers is going to do this year at least to start the season? Are they going to make him a RP or are they going to have him start (SP) in the minors?
              They're stretching him out as a SP, if it doesn't work out, then it's the bullpen for him. He's definitely starting off in the minors. I thought he was a real candidate to close, but that's not the case. It's between Ogando or Mark Lowe. If they don't work, Jon Daniels has talked about trading for a closer. Neftali is gonna make the rotation. That's my gut feeling. They're gonna make a decision by mid March.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                There's really only one guy I'm trying to beat. Xio. The rest of you are like league fodder.

You want respect? Win the 'ship.
                Xio must be so flattered.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Xio must be so flattered.
                  I dunno... can his head get any fatter???

Just my part of my evil plan to fill his head with crap. ;)

Comment

They're stretching him out as a SP, if it doesn't work out, then it's the bullpen for him. He's definitely starting off in the minors. I thought he was a real candidate to close, but that's not the case. It's between Ogando or Mark Lowe. If they don't work, Jon Daniels has talked about trading for a closer. Neftali is gonna make the rotation. That's my gut feeling. They're gonna make a decision by mid March.
                    Thanks. That's rather interesting because I was thinking that if Feliz were to make the rotation that Scheppers would be in the back of the bullpen, and if Feliz would be closing that they'd stretch out Scheppers, but I guess they'll just stretch him out either way.

EDIT: Post #4,000.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I dunno... can his head get any fatter???

Just my part of my evil plan to fill his head with crap. ;)
                      It still fits through most doorways.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Why did projected point totals for batters just skyrocket on the Players page for our league?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Why did projected point totals for batters just skyrocket on the Players page for our league?
                          Whoa whoa whoa!!!! *running full blast to espn to check it out*

Comment

• I noticed that all of my leagues the projections are now screwed up. Some players now show that they're projected for 0 points and even some players are projected for -400 something, like Bautista in one league was projected for -476 points or Torii Hunter who is now projected for -576 points.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Maybe it's a glitch ... ?
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Maybe it's a glitch ... ?
                                It's gotta be. I'm sure ESPN will have it fixed soon enough.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information