No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah....fudge. You can't change position settings after the draft is finished. That's dumb.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Do it for next year then.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think it's probably safe for Xio to add Arencibia, ditto D and Mark Trumbo.

Other people to keep an eye on include Pineda and Montero (Charm) and Chris Tillman (D).

If a player is added to the active roster, you have the first week to claim them for $0. After that week, they will be eligible for anyone to bid on them. I'll be sure to make a note everytime I can, but I appreciate anyone who is the steward of their own rosters.

I'll be much less diligent about dropping players no longer on the active roster, if you want to waste a roster spot that's your prerogative.

Comment

• The following players need to be added for next week to the following rosters:

J.P. Arencibia (Xio)
          Mark Trumbo (D-Unit)
          Michael Pinieda (Charm)

I'd expect Chris Tillman to stay on the 25-man roster as well, but it's not official yet.

If the players are not added by next Sunday, you will forfeit your rights to them and they will be eligible for auction.

All aforementioned users will be notified through PM as well.

Comment

• Edit: Has Charm been suspended or banned or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Edit: Has Charm been suspended or banned or something?
              Suspended, but he'll definitely be back in a couple days.

Comment

• Ok, well if the message board drama doesn't die down I'll have to resort to ESPN to send messages or something.

Comment

Ok, well if the message board drama doesn't die down I'll have to resort to ESPN to send messages or something.
                  You can text him.

Comment

The following players need to be added for next week to the following rosters:

J.P. Arencibia (Xio)
                    Mark Trumbo (D-Unit)
                    Michael Pinieda (Charm)

I'd expect Chris Tillman to stay on the 25-man roster as well, but it's not official yet.

If the players are not added by next Sunday, you will forfeit your rights to them and they will be eligible for auction.

All aforementioned users will be notified through PM as well.
                    Do we spend money to pick them up or do we tell you who to drop from our teams and you do it for us?

I thought it was the latter last season.

Comment

• Well last season was a little different because there was no auction system through ESPN.

If its your player, just add them for $0, then tell me who you want on the Minor League roster.

Comment

Well last season was a little different because there was no auction system through ESPN.

If its your player, just add them for $0, then tell me who you want on the Minor League roster.
                        OK. I'll take care of it today.

Comment

• I've also decided to use the League Message Board to post players that need to be added. Please keep an eye out for this if you aren't a regular on this board.

Comment

• BF, by adding Arencibia to my roster, I have to get him off waivers. I shouldn't have to lose my #1 waiver priority over this.

Can you manually add him as the commish? I wanna drop Dotel.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I've also decided to use the League Message Board to post players that need to be added. Please keep an eye out for this if you aren't a regular on this board.
                              I tried adding Arrencibia and it says the transaction won't happen until April 3rd. Why does it take a week to add someone? That's gonna be pretty irritating throughout the season. Is that what you intended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                BF, by adding Arencibia to my roster, I have to get him off waivers. I shouldn't have to lose my #1 waiver priority over this.

Can you manually add him as the commish? I wanna drop Dotel.
                                Haha. I made a mistake. I have to add Trumbo, not Arencibia. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information