SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xio- Done.

D- Will it really be THAT irritating? The issue with an auction system is that you have to give people a decent amount of time to make bids, etc. A week is usually pretty standard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• A week is too long. No one sits there and takes 5 days to decide whether to bid.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Bidding can escalate, not many people check a league more than once a day.

Also, I don't understand the rationalization that it would be annoying. If that could be explained it may help.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Bidding can escalate, not many people check a league more than once a day.

Also, I don't understand the rationalization that it would be annoying. If that could be explained it may help.
          I don't think you understand. The bidding doesn't escalate. There is no back and forth bidding that goes on with the ESPN system. You have no idea what the highest bid is. You simply enter the amount that you're willing to pay for him. You may over bid by $10 and you'll never know.

The way I set it up in the Diamond League is that waiver biddings clear 2 times a week. ...it might be 3... I'd have to double check. But yeah, you get the idea. I understand people only go to the league page on demand, but having to wait a week is too long.

Comment

• You're right, I didn't know that. Ok, I'll make it Wednesday and Sunday at 11pm ET. Since Charm hasn't been around I'll just make the switch for him, since Lorenzo Cain has been sent down, this is a natural switch.

Comment

• Chris Tillman official to make the final roster, D. Add him or lose him.

Comment

• In an unexpected move, Hank Conger made the final roster as well. That's on you marshall

Comment

Chris Tillman official to make the final roster, D. Add him or lose him.
                  I have him to be added. Just gotta wait for the Apr. 3rd waiver. No going around that. So I hope you don't drop him off my team before then.

Comment

• I'll add Miguel Sano to fill Smoak's spot, BF.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      I'll add Miguel Sano to fill Smoak's spot, BF.

Comment

In an unexpected move, Hank Conger made the final roster as well. That's on you marshall
                        Yea. I made the claim. Just gotta wait until Sunday. I've got an open roster spot currently since Francisco got placed on the DL.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I see two teams with players on DL sitting in lineups. You simply can't win in this league without doing the due diligence on your roster.

I'm actually sympathetic to losing interest when you clearly fall out of contention, but I see no excuse for not participating from day 1.

Also, ouch for djp (-18 from Fausto Carmona)

Comment

I see two teams with players on DL sitting in lineups. You simply can't win in this league without doing the due diligence on your roster.

I'm actually sympathetic to losing interest when you clearly fall out of contention, but I see no excuse for not participating from day 1.

Also, ouch for djp (-18 from Fausto Carmona)
                            Name names so we can berate them.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Name names so we can berate them.
                              The two last place teams.

Points leader so far? Jeremy Guthrie.

Comment

The two last place teams.

Points leader so far? Jeremy Guthrie.
                                I didn't have anyone injured starting yesterday except for Matusz, and he wasn't supposed to pitch until today anyways? What's the problem?
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information