• Show
Clear All

• szimms@eden.rutgers.edu

and I'm pretty sure I should be good for that time
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Scotty I need your e-mail or I can't invite you.

Also, if 8pm ET this Sunday (28th) doesn't work for anyone, now is your chance to say so. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, that's the date, so get your value boards set.

I'll post the points system and the rules on the front board.
      What shall the punishment be for anyone who doesn't show up?

I say they get an automatic deduction in auction dollars on the season.

Comment

• The punisment is that their team will suck. It's one thing to skip a draft, the computer simply can't account for the variables that go into an auction. Remember the guys that skipped the auction in your NFL league?

Also, if you've never done an auction before, ESPN offers from mock auctions so that you can try out different strategies. There are also handy guides available online.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The punisment is that their team will suck. It's one thing to skip a draft, the computer simply can't account for the variables that go into an auction. Remember the guys that skipped the auction in your NFL league?

Also, if you've never done an auction before, ESPN offers from mock auctions so that you can try out different strategies. There are also handy guides available online.
          That's true. Then they'll be inactive. I say double, triple check confirmation from everyone.

Comment

• I've sent PM's asking people to check the thread and the draft time.

Again, PLEASE, if you can't make Sunday at 8 PM (for probably 2-3 hours), let me know.

Comment

• -Charm and Scotty:

Join the League

I've sent you both e-mails but you have to confirm and sign up. You have to be signed up before the auction.

Comment

• I'm still good to go tomorrow.

Comment

-Charm and Scotty:

Join the League

I've sent you both e-mails but you have to confirm and sign up. You have to be signed up before the auction.
                  I'm signing up right now

Comment

• i'm in i'm in i'm in! when do I get my trophy?
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Again, I stress that if you haven't done an auction before, it would be in your best interests to try it out.

I will also repeat that anyone you buy during the auction must make the initial 25 man roster or you will be forced to drop them (even if they make the opening day roster) we will proceed with the minor league draft almost immediately after the major league rosters are set.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Again, I stress that if you haven't done an auction before, it would be in your best interests to try it out.

I will also repeat that anyone you buy during the auction must make the initial 25 man roster or you will be forced to drop them (even if they make the opening day roster) we will proceed with the minor league draft almost immediately after the major league rosters are set.
                        Is it just me or is 25 too many? That's 250 players owned. That means there's only 100 players on major league rosters in the entire AL that won't be owned. Basically just all of the middle relievers and backup catchers.

Is this really the intention?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• You mistunderstand me dear Xio.

Our rosters are 20. The 25 man roster is in reference to major league baseball. You can't hold someone on your roster if he is not on a major league roster.

Comment

You mistunderstand me dear Xio.

Our rosters are 20. The 25 man roster is in reference to major league baseball. You can't hold someone on your roster if he is not on a major league roster.
                            Oh. That's interesting ...
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Please clarify this. Are we having a minor league draft of players not available in ESPN or something?

Comment

• Yeah. I discussed this before but it must not have been very visable.

Auction is based off of who is available on ESPN and who you think will make the initial 25 man roster.

After the roster deadline, we will have a minor league draft here on SWDC, and as long as the person is on an American minor league roster, you can draft him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information