Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hate these noon start times. I teach a class in the morning and usually set my lineup afterwards. No baseball games should start at noon except for opening day.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I hate these noon start times. I teach a class in the morning and usually set my lineup afterwards. No baseball games should start at noon except for opening day.
      I agree. I try to set my SP a day or two in advance but it's difficult to do that all the time. It sucks Yahoo and ESPN fantasy are blocked for me at work.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I agree. I try to set my SP a day or two in advance but it's difficult to do that all the time. It sucks Yahoo and ESPN fantasy are blocked for me at work.
        Me too. :( Well... they work, but the fantasy sections are blocked.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Me too. :( Well... they work, but the fantasy sections are blocked.
          They have internet at the pineapple farm?


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment


          • With Chisenhall in the majors, I will add Jake Odorizzi P Kansas City Royals(A+ Wilmington Blue Rocks) to my open spot.

            sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

            Comment


            • I'll go Matusz for Sano
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

              Comment


              • Trout was called up but CCB doesn't follow anymore so what happens? FA Auction?
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • I plan on giving CCB's team to someone else, since we need 8 teams. I'll try to contact him, but if he doesn't I think the fair thing to do would be to manually add Trout, since anyone taking that team over would want him as a keeper.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • I want Miggy off his team. Make sure you replace him with someone who frowns upon alcoholics.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • I'm not crazy about my options here, but as commish I think it's in the best interest of the team to make the team worth owning. Adding Trout only makes sense.

                      And cutting Miggy, of course.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        I'm not crazy about my options here, but as commish I think it's in the best interest of the team to make the team worth owning. Adding Trout only makes sense.

                        And cutting Miggy, of course.
                        I second this notion. Tell ya what, I have Melky Cabrera. That's a fair swap.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • So no crazy Trout auction. Damn that would have been fun.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • I picked the right day to finally activate Jeter.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • How many keepers do we get? If it isn't settled, we need to do it soon. I wanna be able to begin planning accordingly.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • Twelve......


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information