No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sometimes I think Xiomera and D-Unit are the same person, arguing with their alter ego in some sort of desperate attempt for attention ;)
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      sometimes I think Xiomera and D-Unit are the same person, arguing with their alter ego in some sort of desperate attempt for attention ;)
      And the rest of the time?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        You're telling me. I was 4th, but my last out guys were better than anyone's. I'll be lucky just to keep the team I had.

Also, you didn't ask my opinion, but your decision really isn't that hard at all. Crisp, Willingham, and Masterson shouldn't even be considered.

Keep Rios, Scherzer and Aybar or Peralta. Rios and Scherzer are simply the 2 best players you have left, and shortstops are hard to find in this league.
        Thanks. I was thinking that if I had to choose right now that I would go with Scherzer, Aybar, and Peralta, in fact I selected those 3 on ESPN just in case I would forget to select them later on before the deadline. With how few good options there are at SS, I should be able to move Peralta or Aybar after the draft to someone who needs a SS. I'm still going to do some thinking on it and will probably change my mind several times between now and the lock date. I'm not a big fan of Rios given how ****** he was last year, but the talent is there, and he is a good candidate to bounce back given his low BABIP(.227), good LD%, and the fact that he cut back on his strikeouts, so he remains an option.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera
          Drew Smyly is in the majors now. He needs to be on D's roster.
          BF, please add him to my team and drop Seth Smith. Thanks.

Comment

• Cowgill is up, I'll add SS Brian Dozier to my minor league roster
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• My team sucks balls. Someone make me a trade offer.

Comment

• I don't like trading in this league. It's a lot harder to lineup up value because there isn't a balance between hitters and pitchers, or starters and closers.

Roto is split evenly, 5 categories apiece.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Yeah, you're right. I've made more trades in this league than yours for whatever reason, however.

We could consider roto next season since there are now only 8 owners, and saves won't be quite as inflated.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Yeah, you're right. I've made more trades in this league than yours for whatever reason, however.

We could consider roto next season since there are now only 8 owners, and saves won't be quite as inflated.
                    I personally like the scoring difference. Makes being in different leagues more fun. Just being AL vs Mixed is not enough of a difference by itself. my 2 cents.

Comment

• That's a good point too.

Comment

• I'm sorry Xio, I thought I responded to this. Must not have registered.

I think with the competitiveness of the league being pretty solid, there's no need to unless we fundamentally change everything. 8 is a good number for the size of the rosters we have.

On another note, I swapped Martin Perez and Travis Snider since one got sent down and the other was called up.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information