Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC NL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Sorry guys been real busy lately... PL added Jaime Garcia so I had to drop him from his team, he's been added to D's team. GF you don't have an open roster spot for Jenrry, who do you want to drop in place of him?

    Also PL I tried giving you Padilla back since Garcia belongs to D but it's saying you don't have the roster space.

    Also D, Crow is in the AL, you sure you want him?
    Last edited by ccB; 04-14-2010, 12:27 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      You can replace him with Maine.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        Sorry guys been real busy lately... PL added Jaime Garcia so I had to drop him from his team, he's been added to D's team. GF you don't have an open roster spot for Jenrry, who do you want to drop in place of him?

        Also PL I tried giving you Padilla back since Garcia belongs to D but it's saying you don't have the roster space.

        Also D, Crow is in the AL, you sure you want him?
        Sorry about that... Give me Craig Kimbrel.

        Comment


        • #49
          So sorry D. I totally forgot you picked him in the draft.

          Comment


          • #50
            Does anyone know what is wrong with my roster? I only have 19 guys (plus 1 on the DL) and it tells me that it's full. I should have one spot.

            Comment


            • #51
              Charm you didn't put Mejia on my roster yet and you're costing me points.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Charm you didn't put Mejia on my roster yet and you're costing me points.
                hahahaha. I don't think CCB imagined this would take a lot of effort on his side.

                Maybe he should just give us 4 bench spots and let us manage them ourselves. What's the difference outside of saving him effort? We can't use them...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  hahahaha. I don't think CCB imagined this would take a lot of effort on his side.

                  Maybe he should just give us 4 bench spots and let us manage them ourselves. What's the difference outside of saving him effort? We can't use them...
                  It's possible. I like CCB so I'll give him the benefit here.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    2 games now where I should have got points from Mejia.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Edit: DELETE

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Edit: DELETE

                        I meant to post in the league thread.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Jhoulys Chacin has been promoted.

                          I'll add 3B Juan Francisco

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I added Mike Leake so I'll add Andrew Lambo to my minor league team

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              CCB, please add Eric Young to my roster and drop Jim Edmonds. Thank you.

                              Can you please update the first post, so I know which Minor Leaguers are still available? TY.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I drop Juan Francisco and add SP Esmil Rogers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information