Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC NL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    CCB, please add Eric Young to my roster and drop Jim Edmonds. Thank you.

    Can you please update the first post, so I know which Minor Leaguers are still available? TY.
    Added EY Jr to your team, updating the prospect lists now.

    Comment


    • #62
      OK I'm pretty sure the prospect list is up to date, anyone sees any issues lemme know.

      Comment


      • #63
        Starlin Castro got called up to Chicago. Can you put him on my team CCB? Do I need to drop someone?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Starlin Castro got called up to Chicago. Can you put him on my team CCB? Do I need to drop someone?
          You can either tell me who you want to drop or put one of your injured guys on the DL and I can add him.

          Comment


          • #65
            Put Lopez on DL, put Castro on my team, and put Brad Lincoln on my minor league roster.

            Comment


            • #66
              I would like to drop C Jason Castro (HOU) from my minor league roster and add P Randall Delgado (ATL).

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by P-L View Post
                I would like to drop C Jason Castro (HOU) from my minor league roster and add P Randall Delgado (ATL).
                I don't think you can drop prospects from your squad to add another guy. The only way you can add a new prospect is if someone from your minor league roster was called up to the majors. That's how I understood the rules at least.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #68
                  So I can pick up another minor leaguer now that Ike Davis is up?

                  Also I want to trade. Everyone. Make offers.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                  - Ko Simpson

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I don't think you can drop prospects from your squad to add another guy. The only way you can add a new prospect is if someone from your minor league roster was called up to the majors. That's how I understood the rules at least.
                    First of all, that doesn't make sense. If for some reason one of my minor leaguers never reaches the majors, I'm stuck with him forever? Secondly, Charm already dropped Juan Francisco in favor of Esmil Rogers. If the commissioner can do it, I assume it's ok.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      First of all, that doesn't make sense. If for some reason one of my minor leaguers never reaches the majors, I'm stuck with him forever? Secondly, Charm already dropped Juan Francisco in favor of Esmil Rogers. If the commissioner can do it, I assume it's ok.
                      You're right that didn't make sense. This was the last rule CCB put up.

                      This is all getting too complicated, You can add and drop prospects as you please but it will be done once a month and we will be using a waiver system.
                      I'm not sure what the waiver system is right now and when that time of the month is when we can switch minor leaguers.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Drew Storen, RP WAS
                        News: MLB.com reports the Nationals recalled RP Drew Storen from Triple-A Syracuse after Sunday's game against the Rockies.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Charm please put Storen on my team. I have an empty spot by putting Eric Young on the DL.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            For any confusion...I dropped the whole idea of any system to signing the minor leaguers, there was too much complaining...I believe I posted it in the other thread. Again, sorry for any confusion....after this first season I hope all these wrinkles ironed out.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              So how are the minors working now?
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Charm can you put Mike Stanton on my roster and release Takahashi.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information