No announcement yet.

SWDC NL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone send me an offer for a catcher please?

Comment

• Are we cutting owners after the season? There are too many inactives that don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Are we cutting owners after the season? There are too many inactives that don't care.
        Yup, I'll be assessing the situation after the season. I already have some replacements in mind that I'd like to get into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          Yup, I'll be assessing the situation after the season. I already have some replacements in mind that I'd like to get into this.
          Or you could consider just dumping the owners and putting their players in the draft pool. Our teams could use an infusion of talent. For me, there is less fun scouring the waiver wire for guys like Ross Gload and Paul Janish..

Comment

• Can you add Logan Morrison to my roster? Thanks.

Comment

• Logan Morrison is on my roster. He got dropped and I picked him up like a week or two ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Logan Morrison is on my roster. He got dropped and I picked him up like a week or two ago.
                Lol, he's still on my minor league roster. Check the first page.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Lol, he's still on my minor league roster. Check the first page.
                  That's weird because someone had them on their roster and then dropped him. I thought he was fair game.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    That's weird because someone had them on their roster and then dropped him. I thought he was fair game.
                    Was it you who spent $11 to add him? lol.

Comment

• Probably was.

Comment

• Just to mention, I am game for this next year. How many keepers are there? Do our minor leaguers count as our keepers?

Comment

• 15 Keepers and I believe minor league rosters carry over.

Comment

• Pitchers and catchers report in a week or so. Thought I'd bump this up. I'm interested in staying in this league.

Comment

• I'm still interested as well.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• hey guys, I'm definitely going to reboot this, kinda forgot about it but now that pretty much everything is settled as far as free agency I'lll start to get things in order. Check back in the coming days for new information

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information