Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

< Xio's 7th Annual NFLDC Fantasy Baseball League >

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love the way Xio drafts. Just taking solid guys who will put up numbers. Less risk on upside, but he knows what he wants, and I'm sure he'll be solid as ever.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I love the way Xio drafts. Just taking solid guys who will put up numbers. Less risk on upside, but he knows what he wants, and I'm sure he'll be solid as ever.
      Xio is primed for a fall.

      Comment


      • I've adopted the Xio method, this board overrates prospects.


        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

        Comment


        • Jonathan Niese SP

          Comment


          • Anibal Sánchez

            Comment


            • Because I don't believe in Joel Hanrahan and I will hope for another aberration of a year,

              Evan Meek, RP


              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • I'll hope for a little bounceback, Lance Berkman.



                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • Thoughts on the draft so far?

                  I must say I've had a tough time deciding on who to take when I'm otc. Hard to guess who will be there on my next pick and who won't.

                  The picks that I wanted to make but you guys stole from me were Pablo Sandoval (damn you), Bobby Abreu, Vlad Guerrero, and Jake McGee (ooh that really hurt)... but all in all, I like what I've added in this draft.

                  Comment


                  • Round 8
                    Xio — Matt Capps, RP
                    Jughead — Jonathan Niese, SP
                    MaxV — Anibal Sánchez, SP
                    HChu — Evan Meek, RP
                    BF51 — Lance Berkman, UTIL
                    DJP
                    GF1080
                    Yoda
                    KCJ
                    Brodeur
                    D-Unit
                    Prince
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Xio is primed for a fall.
                      Bring it, Yoda.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Bring it, Yoda.
                        Well I can't talk **** from 8th place. Granted, much better from my back to back last place finishes. Can't we just make love?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          Well I can't talk **** from 8th place. Granted, much better from my back to back last place finishes. Can't we just make love?
                          Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Thoughts on the draft so far?

                            I must say I've had a tough time deciding on who to take when I'm otc. Hard to guess who will be there on my next pick and who won't.

                            The picks that I wanted to make but you guys stole from me were Pablo Sandoval (damn you), Bobby Abreu, Vlad Guerrero, and Jake McGee (ooh that really hurt)... but all in all, I like what I've added in this draft.
                            Haha! I got u with Vladdy! Woo-hoo! Uhhhh, as far as my team, I hate my ptching cuz I had so little from last year. But if I can catch lightning, I can get to the top half of the league. But yeah I am liking it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.
                              Well I don't think I did last year....? Maybe? Uh he has already asked about Tulo. I AM KEEPING TULO! Unless he gives me HanRam and a great starter.

                              Comment


                              • Pick up in a sec
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information