Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D, you can't say that I should have to throw in a better closer just because I have a few of them. The depth of my roster doesn't require me to overlook actual value of the players I am giving up.

That's like saying if two teams just traded their 2nd best hitters for each other straight up that the value is fair because of their relation to other players on our respective rosters.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      D, you can't say that I should have to throw in a better closer just because I have a few of them. The depth of my roster doesn't require me to overlook actual value of the players I am giving up.

That's like saying if two teams just traded their 2nd best hitters for each other straight up that the value is fair because of their relation to other players on our respective rosters.
      You said you're helping in saves right? How many do you project Fuentes to get for the rest of the season? Be real. No ifs ands or buts. Gimme a number.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        You said you're helping in saves right? How many do you project Fuentes to get for the rest of the season? Be real. No ifs ands or buts. Gimme a number.
        10 saves minimum with a potential for many more. Bailey still feels discomfort in his arm so it might be 50/50 whether he has a setback or has to have surgery. And again, it's about securing ALL of Oakland's saves. Common practice. Why the hell do you think I still have Brandon ******* Lyon on my roster.

And again, Fuentes is in this deal to make up a not-so-large discrepancy between Sizemore and Hill. He's not expected to represent HUGE value because the two sides are only a smidge apart without him.

Jesus, this is so ******* simple to comprehend.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm leaving for a while. Hopefully you've come to your senses.

Not that it matters because this big trade isn't being processed.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

10 saves minimum with a potential for many more. Bailey still feels discomfort in his arm so it might be 50/50 whether he has a setback or has to have surgery. And again, it's about securing ALL of Oakland's saves. Common practice. Why the hell do you think I still have Brandon ******* Lyon on my roster.

And again, Fuentes is in this deal to make up a not-so-large discrepancy between Sizemore and Hill. He's not expected to represent HUGE value because the two sides are only a smidge apart without him.

Jesus, this is so ******* simple to comprehend.
            Well I disagree on that number, but I've said my peace. At least 4 others rejected it too... soo... we'll see if you can "require" it out of them.
            Last edited by D-Unit; 05-12-2011, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Marcum has an up and down shoulder and can get injured anytime, so you really are overrating his value a bit here. I don't want to read your entire arguments because D Unit talks too much, but it's stupid and the trade shouldn't have been vetoed. And no, this isn't just because Xio is my friend or because he told me to either.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I can't even believe this is an issue. It's not that bad of a trade at all. Newsflash guys, this is a free league. Lighten up a bit.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I did veto the trade and gave my reasons to Xio in a PM. Don't really get all the drama either way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The trade was vetoed by the required number of league votes. Xio should have never mentioned that he would've pushed it through again if he didn't get an explanation why. Essentially, that's what caused all this fun talk.

Comment

• Holy Crap Beltran went OFF today!

Comment

• KCJ, clear your Private Messages inbox so I can reply to you.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

The trade was only vetoed because I myself vetoed it immediately when it appeared Sizemore was hurt. When he was ruled "day to day," my concerns went away.

Frankly, I only needed an explanation from D-Unit because he's the only one who would ever find it egregious enough and subsequently spend hours arguing everything under the sun.
                          What is this about Xio?

Comment

What is this about Xio?
                            Does it need explaining? Are you a visual learner? Should I draw you a picture?
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Does it need explaining? Are you a visual learner? Should I draw you a picture?
                              All I can say is don't blame me for stirring up any drama. It's ALL you.

Comment

All I can say is don't blame me for stirring up any drama. It's ALL you.
                                LOLZ

Takes two to argue, chief. You spun this debate in every direction possible.

Goodnight.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information